Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Fish!! Cant wait to get out there again!!

Thanks for the kind comment bud! Sure do have some FCJ to grow...still have 2 seeds left from my 5 pack
That strain name just rings of fire! I really hope to try sweet and a couple delicious the next year, kinda sleepers it seems

Depends...if I am med legal, then allowed numbers would reflect pot size(would love to grow 20-25 in smaller pots 10 auto varieties at a time)....if not, and I am rec legal(which comes with a 3 foot maximum plant height rule and 4 plants allowed), then i would run maybe a dwc and grow 'em wide and low and absolutely maximize output per seed while remaining under the 1 meter tall rule. Depends what happens in the next few months.
these rules! gulag gardening

Meh...sit in the hut and toke with the heater going....have to take the jackets off! :D

Alright here we go...day 29.....so uhhh....kind of messed up a bit on a few. I ran out of Pro-Cal a couple of days ago and they are showing it!! I decided to try something different and add in some terpinator (0-0-4) at 1mlper liter. It was the last ounce in the bottle, and it came on too strong and caused a bit of nute burn on a couple of plants.(citrus, toofless)
Anyways...LOL....got to the store today and grabbed the nutrients i needed (Grow Fuel for the photos, Massive, terpinator, Procal for the autos), and I am ready to roll.

Here we go!! First up the smallest plant of the lot the Durrty Dragon...I expected her to be small...still in relatively early preflower, she will still grow more for sure!! 11-12" in height
View attachment 859251

On the left is the topped citrus noir, center is the auto night queen, and the right is the
View attachment 859253

Toofless Alien on the left, Blackstone center and look at bloodstone give her shit on the right!!
View attachment 859252
bloodstone standing tall!

Almost built a pressure cheese press today to make some homemade cheese....have a bunch of cheese planned to make....farmer cheddar, aged cheddar, parmesan ....pumped!! REAL cheese!! Woohoo!! About time we had a real reason to milk a few of the cows!!(you can only drink so much milk!!)

Back