Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

OH you would have got a tan today alright!! Blackened in the form of frostbite if one was crazy enough to brave those winds!! We saw zero guys crazy enough to bare ice it today. All fishing were in huts
Shit, I got a chill just thinking about the ice and the winds!

Shit, I got a chill just thinking about the ice and the winds!

Meh...sit in the hut and toke with the heater going....have to take the jackets off! :D

Alright here we go...day 29.....so uhhh....kind of messed up a bit on a few. I ran out of Pro-Cal a couple of days ago and they are showing it!! I decided to try something different and add in some terpinator (0-0-4) at 1mlper liter. It was the last ounce in the bottle, and it came on too strong and caused a bit of nute burn on a couple of plants.(citrus, toofless)
Anyways...LOL....got to the store today and grabbed the nutrients i needed (Grow Fuel for the photos, Massive, terpinator, Procal for the autos), and I am ready to roll.

Here we go!! First up the smallest plant of the lot the Durrty Dragon...I expected her to be small...still in relatively early preflower, she will still grow more for sure!! 11-12" in height
IMG_6614.JPG

On the left is the topped citrus noir, center is the auto night queen, and the right is the
IMG_6616.JPG

Toofless Alien on the left, Blackstone center and look at bloodstone give her shit on the right!!
IMG_6615.JPG

Looks like the topping didn't phase the citrus

Not at all. What it did do is slightly delay flowering progression. She took the heat from the super dose of terpinator the worst, but i am confident she will be fine. I switched and am on full flower feeds now. I decided i was going to leave the grow fuel bottles sealed until April the first so they are good and fresh. Currently feeding 1.5ml Bloom Fuel and 1.5ml per liter of Pro-Cal. Will likely up it to 2 ML per liter after next feed. Don't want to fall behind!!

Mate , while ya still about can ya have a look at this for me , she is 8 weeks now , all trichomes are cloudy , should I start to flush now . First time I have done a photo to the end .
View attachment 859671 View attachment 859672

Cloudy trichs you say? Hmmm looking at the flower with its white hairs, it doesn't look nearly finished yet??

Back