Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

That's what I like to hear! Time to put some fish in the freezer:headbang:

Even more important than getting some meat, is catching some fish and getting a confidence booster!! ;) Been a slow season trying to catch the big girls!! Soon enough it will be time to catch some major fish!! Only 2 weeks unilt THE lake trout lake opens...can easily catch 10 lakers a day on a poor day in the good spot....on a great day as many as 50 can come up through the ice per guy.(experienced ice anglers)

You have just been trying to hit a homerun instead of just getting on base . You will do well tomorrow , I have confidence in You!

Haha thanks man well, we went fishing through the ice today....18" of solid black ice. Needed a confidence booster so we went to a popular spot for jumbo perch....didn't catch many jumbo perch but we caught lots of small perch....i figured i caught around 3 dozen myself and similar number from my buddies. Good times!! It was too windy to set the shelter up and move multiple times(30-70kph winds)
We got the shakedown from the fish cops, but we all had proper licenses so not problem...glad they showed up when they did rather than 1/2 hour earlier when we were smoking a giant hash and blue widow joint!! ;):D

Haha thanks man well, we went fishing through the ice today....18" of solid black ice. Needed a confidence booster so we went to a popular spot for jumbo perch....didn't catch many jumbo perch but we caught lots of small perch....i figured i caught around 3 dozen myself and similar number from my buddies. Good times!! It was too windy to set the shelter up and move multiple times(30-70kph winds)
We got the shakedown from the fish cops, but we all had proper licenses so not problem...glad they showed up when they did rather than 1/2 hour earlier when we were smoking a giant hash and blue widow joint!! ;):D

Hahaha, always good to have smoked up at least part of the stash before they arrive! So you had fish for dinner, I'm jealous.

:d5:

Back