Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

A couple o' pics of the two trainees

24c in some windy conditions! LOL

IMG_6612.JPG

Toofless - stepped the top to give better light to the lower branches. The 24c heavy type of lst training is more geared to make force the main top to the level of the secondary branches which will then try to take over due to apical dominance, where the LST I am doing on the toofless is geared more toward simply reducing shading on the lower branches to promote growth
IMG_6613.JPG

A couple o' pics of the two trainees

24c in some windy conditions! LOL

View attachment 856142

Toofless - stepped the top to give better light to the lower branches. The 24c heavy type of lst training is more geared to make force the main top to the level of the secondary branches which will then try to take over due to apical dominance, where the LST I am doing on the toofless is geared more toward simply reducing shading on the lower branches to promote growth
View attachment 856144
Nice looking ladies! Show them who's boss

Nice looking ladies! Show them who's boss

Haha yep....you got it.

The girls are doing just perfect this round so far!! Hopefully i can keep up momentum. Going to give them a few more days and start a SeedStockers Hyper Ryder Sweet PInk Grapefruit(spg) to replace cindy jack that refused to sprout.

It would have been nice to see what the CJ did in the cabinet. But the pink grapefruit sounds fantastic!

Agreed....next year i will start the indoor run with the CJ and give her premium treatment(14 day root restriction max). If hyper SPG finishes in the time frame its supposed to(50-60 days), then i might be able to get a third run in the cab next year with overlapping grows. Who knows...if legality changes for the better, I am all over a real sized indoor setup, and it'l be time you fellow can see what i can really do under lights!!

I already know what you can do under the one big light! I hope you got high ceiling in the house or you could be in trouble indoors

Hahaha nope.....floor to ceiling will be 6 feet....i can rock and roll a scrog though, and make em nice and wide!! Proposed grow space will be 5 feet by 12 feet...hybrid CMH Cob lights with extra UV

Oh my, sister of the sun Indoors! What size pots would you use?

Depends...if I am med legal, then allowed numbers would reflect pot size(would love to grow 20-25 in smaller pots 10 auto varieties at a time)....if not, and I am rec legal(which comes with a 3 foot maximum plant height rule and 4 plants allowed), then i would run maybe a dwc and grow 'em wide and low and absolutely maximize output per seed while remaining under the 1 meter tall rule. Depends what happens in the next few months.

Last edited:
Back