Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Thanks mate , I found my magnifying glass , I can see now it is not ready , Just can;t trust these old eyes . :thumbsup:

Yeah just by the amount of white pistils it was showing, i would have been stunned it was mostly cloudy trichs! I have heard stories about plants that supposedly have coloured trichs without have much for coloured pistils, but in my long term of growing i have never seen it.

Last edited:
:worship: thanks for inviting me around pal :biggrin: very nice growing :cheers:,,,,, a lot of the comments you make I couldn't agree more about it nice to know I ain't crazy :thumbsup:.

If I was catching all that fish I would be making my own feeds for them girls :pass:
:slap: loved reading through this :thumbsup: ,I like ya growing style i know I going to pick up some gems following ya grows :coffee:

I only ever grown auto's and inside at that ,,,I came into this growing later in life just to make healthy meds I guess,, but fell in love with growing it must be amazing to grow outside and such monsters .

I waste a lot of my plants really I don't make anything from leafs etc no edibles just smoke the nice buds :thumbsup: etc I need to learn that for sure
Love the fact you can also appreciate the advantages of creating smaller plants :coffee:,,, catch ya soon pal. ,,

:worship: thanks for inviting me around pal :biggrin: very nice growing :cheers:,,,,, a lot of the comments you make I couldn't agree more about it nice to know I ain't crazy :thumbsup:.

If I was catching all that fish I would be making my own feeds for them girls :pass:
:slap: loved reading through this :thumbsup: ,I like ya growing style i know I going to pick up some gems following ya grows :coffee:

I only ever grown auto's and inside at that ,,,I came into this growing later in life just to make healthy meds I guess,, but fell in love with growing it must be amazing to grow outside and such monsters .

If you ever need any help on hashmaking or making green dragon tincture, give me a shout!! Waste not, want not, my friend!!

I waste a lot of my plants really I don't make anything from leafs etc no edibles just smoke the nice buds :thumbsup: etc I need to learn that for sure
Love the fact you can also appreciate the advantages of creating smaller plants :coffee:,,, catch ya soon pal. ,,

Hey thanks so much for the comments bud!!

I used to keep all of my fish carcasses and bury them in a wooden box until they turn into dirt. These days i find that horse manure does the job just fine and saves me the effort of dealing with decomposing fishy's.

Take it easy bud...thanks for the comments and for the rep! Greatly appreciated.

Back