Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Here it is....cheese press, done and ready to roll!! Not too shabby for a days work!!
IMG_6634.JPG

I was sure my wife told me it was 12 for parm...maybe not!! So far we have only done a single batch out of a press with no way to tell pressure weight....hoping this new press I made is going to work A-1
as the licenses go, to be called Parmigiano Reggiano, it's starts at 18 months, and up, or so I remember. Mind you, it is Italy, anything can happen if enough euros cross palms.
You're already ahead of me, I still press by hand. I think you are living my dream, I'd LOVE to do what you do, have a small holding, River Cottage style.
Jealous man!

as the licenses go, to be called Parmigiano Reggiano, it's starts at 18 months, and up, or so I remember. Mind you, it is Italy, anything can happen if enough euros cross palms.
You're already ahead of me, I still press by hand. I think you are living my dream, I'd LOVE to do what you do, have a small holding, River Cottage style.
Jealous man!

I hope you get to fulfill your dream in your self sufficient river side cottage!!

Cool I'll watch too. I bet anything we'd be making cheese, if we had access to the raw materials. Right down our alley!

Access to the materials is the tough part!! Sourcing renett and supplies is a bitch! Have to order everything online pretty much....shit man...here i am trying to get a cheese mold for our press...and the only place with reasonable shipping is in the Ukraine!! How crazy is that?

Back