Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

My question, roughly how much hash from one ounce of bud? Just a guess. I'm thinkiing about doing the dry ice bowls

Hmm a tough question....wet fresh frozen yields quite a bit more than dry bud....alot also depends on quality of the bud going in as well.

That looks like one fancy made press. Nice job on it. The one we used was just some boards with long screw/wingnuts. How hard is it to keep the Dexters? We have a farm that has them about 4 hours away and they sell off the extra baby steers. So would be just for meat.

Thanks man! We wanted a cheese press that you could gauge the amount of pressure accurately fto make a variety of different types, and this design is one that fitted the bill. It looked easy to make so we grabbed some framing lubed and made it happen!! Total cost was around $40...small investment considering the price of cheese!! So far we have a Kilo of farmer style cheddar in the wine fridge(to be aged 3 months) and another kilo of parmesan in the press!!
Dexters are a very resilient breed, and they have a great temperment. Very easy to get along with, and also easy to raise

I have some pretty good bud to use, none fresh. I can freeze it before the run too. Would you get a gram an ounce? Just curious before I start running thru several oz of buds

I have some pretty good bud to use, none fresh. I can freeze it before the run too. Would you get a gram an ounce? Just curious before I start running thru several oz of buds

More than a gram per ounce of bud....jeez.....hmmm its tough to say how much from dry(been some time since i have run dry herb through bubble bags, since i tried fresh frozen i never looked back)..."maybe" as much as 7-8, might be as low as 3-4. Definitely toward the upper end of fresh frozen(if it was dried i mean)

12 or so grams of hash would work for me! Anything more would be the cherry on top. I'll probably be using THC bomb, green crack, sour diesel, and whatever else I can scrounge up

This is the dry ice hash you are talking about? No idea about yields form that style of hashmaking!! Might be better maybe?
Yea sir! I've never made it at all. My buddy is kinda excited about it. Just a lot of weight to be using if the returns are low. I'm gonna try it once anyway

Yea sir! I've never made it at all. My buddy is kinda excited about it. Just a lot of weight to be using if the returns are low. I'm gonna try it once anyway

In the future....keep a grocery bag with all of your frozen fresh trim(with visible crystal) and underformed scraggly buds and use that for the hash. That is what i do with all of my extras...complete process here if you are interested....most of it will be useless for you, but the final processing steps might interest you. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hash-from-trash-larger-volume-mixing-for-5-gallon-bags.56143/

I got some trim in the freezer I've had quite a while, it will get used too! Thx for the thread, I was going to as you where it was before I tried this. Should be interesting.

Thanks bud, you always show me the way!

I got some trim in the freezer I've had quite a while, it will get used too! Thx for the thread, I was going to as you where it was before I tried this. Should be interesting.

Thanks bud, you always show me the way!

Good luck bud!! Try an ounce first and then if yields are too rough you could always abandon it until you get some fresh frozen stock to work with.

Back