Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Seriously man...i feel like if i dont do that i might forget again next year and use old nutes!! I know Exactly how i will avoid this pitfall. Use the rest of the veg formulas up on vegging garden plants after I am done with the canna plants. Once the canna plants hit the dirt, I have no need for expensive veg formulas. In fact....i might let a nice wheelbarrow of horse crap degrade over the summer and give that shit a try indoors. Thinking 30% of medium being well rotted horse manure....it would eliminate the need to pricey nutes!! Though i would still hit them with some PK boosters
when the "waste not want not" syndrome bites ya in the butt

Well home from fishing....gah a slow day on the walleye lake...hrmmmm...I ended up catching 7 walleye, while the other 4 of my buddies caught a lousy 2 fish combined between the 4 of them... ??? Not sure what their problem is??? ;):D
probably have less ppm of meds in there blood volume:thumbsup:

Alrighty!! And nearly another week goes by. 24C was getting too little feed and was lightening up too much, so i strengthened the feed and now she looks better...I have to tie the top down because she was getting too tall...what a difference from the last 24C i did!!

Day 36...so yeah not the biggest bunch, but they are mostly looking great. The only real problem i see is the Blackstone is becoming calcium deficient, and i cant seem to stop it!! Even with a 3ml per liter Green PLanet Pro-Cal (recommended strength is 2.5ml per liter) it is still progressing...oh well...there always seems to be one stubborn plant!

And behind door [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] we have Citrus Noir on the left(topped at 4 nodes), Auto Night Queen is in the center and 24C is on the right
View attachment 862349

And behind door 2 we have Toofless Alien on the left, Blackstone center, and Bloodstone on the right.
View attachment 862350

Durrty Dragon, going to be some thick bud on this stout girl!!
View attachment 862351

Really liking the results of the topping on the citrus noir @autobeast
View attachment 862352
looking to get another daytime in the line up, what's your take on CN and Skywalker?

Back