Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Goldstone – a stunning mix of genetics, a beautiful marriage between DJ Short Blueberry, Grand Daddy Purple, Jack Herer, Amnesia and Black Stone

Yes ... i really like him ... very good branching ...

and have u seen the 2 reviews that exists on goldstone on portal ?

top top marks from jedi and hashmaster .... :vibe:

No i havent seen the reviews...will look later!!

I knew you wouldn't be skunked my friend! 6 pounder, sweet meat :d5:

It was a little freaky driving across so much untouched ice literally miles from anything or anyone, I admitted it to my buddy that at times I was a little nervous...he looks at me and says "Haha, me too man!"

It was a little freaky driving across so much untouched ice literally miles from anything or anyone, I admitted it to my buddy that at times I was a little nervous...he looks at me and says "Haha, me too man!"
That would have been a good time to smoke a fat one or three!

Alright here we go...day 42 and all is fine!! Behind the left door we have Citrus noir on the left, Auto NIght Queen in the center and 24c on the right
IMG_6669.JPG

And the Durrty Dragon @StickMan
IMG_6670.JPG

And the right side with Toofless Alien on the left, Stone Dragon in the center and Bloodstone on the right.
IMG_6671.JPG

Going to have some nice colour on the Bloodstone and the Durrty Dragon.....the hairs on the Durrty are long!! Wish i had a bit more space....she could benefit from some spreading(as do all Durrty Girls ;)), but no where for her to go. :D In an ideal world i would also spread the Bloodstone out quite a bit

Last edited:
Never managed to find a purple pheno yet.
Heard a few growers mention that they think when a purp pheno comes through that potency isnt as strong.
You any thoughts on this skell?

On which strain bud? The blackstone/stone dragons are red or purple on almost every one and potency is excellent. Amber as well is generally purple and really strong toke. Hmmm...think back about the bloodstones i grew...both were purple flecked, but not full on purple. First time running the Durrty Dragons! Outside of the portal strains, I haven't grown much for purple flower. Always too nervous to grow purple outside due to the mold being nearly impossible to spot versus green plants.
Only weak purple I have done so far is Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk did not do well this cool rainy summer...it was okay just not great.

Back