Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Yea more so the sweet seeds gear. I grew bloody skunk and they were green pheno and a nice heavy stone. Heard rwpirts the red pheno isnt as strong

Yeah i cant say for sure about the sweets coloured potency as I have only done the one....oh right....I also did a dark devil and again poor weather was a factor. She was almost black buds, and again potency was good, but not exceptional.

@sanguine - the bud on the bloody skunk had lots of crystal....just not super psychoactive.
IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

Yep...heavy purple incoming on the durrty and the bloodstone...looking good! Toofless and ANQ really packing on the flower now, and Citrus and 24c are putting it on as well. Did a bunch of defoliating on the bloodstone and the durrty today. So many leaves on the durrty I had to!!

A stunning example!! Well done @Dr. Babnik
That is more typical of standard amber bud from what I have grown so far. This last one was a bit different than the other 2 ambers I have grown, still stunning bag appeal though, but not the deeper darker purple that the other 2 had(and Dr. B's). I am out of amber seeds...need some more!!

Noticed some Phosphorus deficiency a couple of days ago and have been compensating by increased strength of Green Planet Massive(up to 3.5ml per liter). I think next year I am going to grab some of the Green Planet Bud Booster specifically for this application. Massive works well but it doesnt have much for phosphorus!! In fact...the whole schedule lacks P for heavy feeders.

Back