Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Here are a few pics
e70ac03cba824bab51ff23171be3e053.jpg
sour liver
6823aa328e8d1a9f4d60002a9efb0726.jpg
white widow
4c98b668862a380b3cac5489ae9951a5.jpg
special kush 'Kelly'
682d4f30530e0779225c569c11d243cf.jpg
sour liver solo cup
49fdd65c38038acc3513d833dbdf6fa2.jpg
flowering girls and budshot
10aa924b57ae3070658995ffeaf7006e.jpg
cloning station lol
4a989c5e7eda32f46d72f78c0f3fab4e.jpg
crazy glue won on instagram
5c288f508f586a436138f4fb714ca964.jpg
95dab590ebc3790fe5532bc5470e5c6f.jpg
sugar haze

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Beautiful!! They are looking solid now!! Leave standing out straight and that shiny look to several! Nice work bud!!

hey brotha that Citrus Noir is stunning! looks to have taken the topping like a champ! i got a mix of things going. heres something cool to share, a Dank Genetics Dank Sherbert Tri leaf plant and her normal sister . im logging them here on AFN. link is in my sigView attachment 868533 View attachment 868534
umm another cool strain i got going now is one of Tommy Chong's Strains. i got his Indica Selection flowering now. I couldnt Veg it as long as i wanted because my jars are very low on buds! Chong's Choice Blue kush Berry Bred by paradise seedsView attachment 868536 View attachment 868537 View attachment 868538 View attachment 868539
and a bunch of new test strains from mephisto and fastbuds but they are all only on like day 7-10 not much to show but i do have the mephisto log up in their section here on AFN
looks like your still doing your thing even indoors man, keep it rocking, ill sub up from here on:pass:

Very nice bud! Chongs choice is super thick!! Going to be some solid bud on her!!

Thanks man, yeah the citrus is doing very well, and she looks like she is going to be a frosty girl!!! She really did take the topping in perfect stride and now she is really filling out well.
Thanks for the reminder! Keep forgetting to check your indoor grows... sorry!

Those are some short chunky girls, haha!

Now I'm going to have to go back and read about your set up instead of asking you (to repeat yourself...) :p

Haha no worries maria...setup is super simple...bottom of the barrel 100X3w popular grow LEDS (two at 140W real draw each), and a mars hydro old version 100X3w epistar. Green PLanet nutrients for feeding and proxmi HP for medium. 7" X 7" X9.5" square pots(6 liter/1.5 gallon).

Skell, what in the world is old man socks? Really, by delicious?

Oh the cabinet is looking stellar!

Nah...old man socks is a freebie that SensibleSeeds threw in(from their own breeders). Ive heard of the strain before, but never actually thought about wanting to grow it! :D

Nah...old man socks is a freebie that SensibleSeeds threw in(from their own breeders). Ive heard of the strain before, but never actually thought about wanting to grow it! :D
Ok, you had me for a minute! So it won't be grown then. Not sure the name would promote salez...

OH yes....so this run....plants never saw a single day of humidity that was over 30%. The majority of these plants lives were lived in less than 25%Rh, with the coldest weather bringing the RH% down to 10%. I took the total lazy approach and never misted the plants once, nor did I use clear cups as humidity domes during the first 10 days. Temps are solid down near the floor as is circulation, middle/upper cabinet is also "decent" circulation with the addition of the dual fans I installed last season. Upper cabinet heat is higher than optimal with reading of 31-33C (87/91F)being recorded 10" from the light(on the top of the black fan beside the citrus noir )

The space could be more optimal sure....but then they would outgrow the cabinet anyways, so really it couldn't be any more perfect!!

Haha glad somebody thought it was funny!! :D

Too bad the old mans socks is not the auto version....never grown a real cheese strain before.

Old Man Socks Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Old Man Socks Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Sensible Seeds Premium Selection: Old Man Socks is a Cheese variety that originated from the Brit Rave scene in the late 80's. After a hard night stomping the dance floor they would chill out and smoke this classic pungent strain. Some say it was noticed that the smell was almost as strong as their sweaty cheesy socks and hence the name was born.

Great when grown indoors or out though be warned... this is not for the guerrilla grower!! The plants are tall and the stench is so strong your neighbours for a half mile radius will think there is a wine distillery brewing a cheese based wine. Double your air extraction filters on this one for sure! On the plus side it is mould resistant and easy to grow, and you will be rewarded with large, rock hard buds, glistening with THC crystals.

Old Man Socks is a classic Indica/Sativa hybrid; the yields are good and the THC is a mellow 14% which compliments the High CBD rating.

The taste and dense aroma is what makes this strain one of the most popular in the cannabis world. A pungent cheese that reeks is so strong it has to be experienced to be believed.

The effect when smoked is a heady body stone mixed with a pleasing euphoria. If you suffer from anxiety or need some pain relief find a nose peg and puff on one of these.

Still one of the best sellers out there.... A classic Old Skool skunk strain!

Features

Sex: Feminized

Type: 50% Indica / 50% Sativa

Grow: Indoor/Outdoor

Flowering Type: Photoperiod

Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: Early October

Yield: Indoor: 450 to 550g/m2 – Outdoor: Up to 500g/plant

Height: Indoor: Up to 150cm – Outdoor: 150 to 250cm

THC: 14%

CBD: Moderate/High

Genetics: Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Afghan Kush

Medicinal Properties: High

Medical Conditions: Anti-anxiety, stress relief, Insomnia, pain, relaxation

Taste/Flavour: Cheesy of course!!

Effect: Euphoric, relaxed (heavy body stone in large doses)

Grow Difficulty: Easy

Haha glad somebody thought it was funny!! :D

Too bad the old mans socks is not the auto version....never grown a real cheese strain before.

Old Man Socks Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Old Man Socks Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Sensible Seeds Premium Selection: Old Man Socks is a Cheese variety that originated from the Brit Rave scene in the late 80's. After a hard night stomping the dance floor they would chill out and smoke this classic pungent strain. Some say it was noticed that the smell was almost as strong as their sweaty cheesy socks and hence the name was born.

Great when grown indoors or out though be warned... this is not for the guerrilla grower!! The plants are tall and the stench is so strong your neighbours for a half mile radius will think there is a wine distillery brewing a cheese based wine. Double your air extraction filters on this one for sure! On the plus side it is mould resistant and easy to grow, and you will be rewarded with large, rock hard buds, glistening with THC crystals.

Old Man Socks is a classic Indica/Sativa hybrid; the yields are good and the THC is a mellow 14% which compliments the High CBD rating.

The taste and dense aroma is what makes this strain one of the most popular in the cannabis world. A pungent cheese that reeks is so strong it has to be experienced to be believed.

The effect when smoked is a heady body stone mixed with a pleasing euphoria. If you suffer from anxiety or need some pain relief find a nose peg and puff on one of these.

Still one of the best sellers out there.... A classic Old Skool skunk strain!

Features

Sex: Feminized

Type: 50% Indica / 50% Sativa

Grow: Indoor/Outdoor

Flowering Type: Photoperiod

Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: Early October

Yield: Indoor: 450 to 550g/m2 – Outdoor: Up to 500g/plant

Height: Indoor: Up to 150cm – Outdoor: 150 to 250cm

THC: 14%

CBD: Moderate/High

Genetics: Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Afghan Kush

Medicinal Properties: High

Medical Conditions: Anti-anxiety, stress relief, Insomnia, pain, relaxation

Taste/Flavour: Cheesy of course!!

Effect: Euphoric, relaxed (heavy body stone in large doses)

Grow Difficulty: Easy
good old skunk

Back