Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

thanks man, your right about the Blue Kush Berry im just waiting for these dense golfgall buds to be done to see what kind of smoke Chong Likes for his indica:headbang:
i havent ran any Portal strains yet but that citrus looks like a winner to me:headbang:
and you and @trailanimal got me all excited for trout season this April!:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

This is the second plant i have run for the citrus noir....and I can see the strain becoming a regular! Nice lemony scent with a great fun uphigh sativa buzz. I believe in a maximized setup they would get quite big!! So far from the 2 I have grown i would highly recommend the Citrus Noir.

This is the second plant i have run for the citrus noir....and I can see the strain becoming a regular! Nice lemony scent with a great fun uphigh sativa buzz. I believe in a maximized setup they would get quite big!! So far from the 2 I have grown i would highly recommend the Citrus Noir.
gonna grow this strain in the greenhouse in 10 gal, we'll see how high she flies

Back