Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Can't wait to give the portal species my hydro touch! Hopefully next week!

f6

Please tag me when you start them!! I would love to see what the new portal strains especially can do under some real lights in a good climate. I give them some loving, but really my space is not very good in many regards(low humidity and low ceiling clearance in particular)

Please tag me when you start them!! I would love to see what the new portal strains especially can do under some real lights in a good climate. I give them some loving, but really my space is not very good in many regards(low humidity and low ceiling clearance in particular)
I'm indoor so my climate works against me!

Will probably send @hecno some of my portal beans! Now that will be awesome to watch!

Cieling is killing me also as my retro CMH of which I have 2 globes and a massive hood doesn't help with hight. Really need to use these globes up before going cob/led

Ditching the tent and doing entire room this time. Also only using bloom nutes next time.

Anyhoo, great show mate! Will tag you!

f6

I'm indoor so my climate works against me!

Will probably send @hecno some of my portal beans! Now that will be awesome to watch!

Cieling is killing me also as my retro CMH of which I have 2 globes and a massive hood doesn't help with hight. Really need to use these globes up before going cob/led

Ditching the tent and doing entire room this time. Also only using bloom nutes next time.

Anyhoo, great show mate! Will tag you!

f6

ooo the whole room!! Looking forward to that!

This is the second plant i have run for the citrus noir....and I can see the strain becoming a regular! Nice lemony scent with a great fun uphigh sativa buzz. I believe in a maximized setup they would get quite big!! So far from the 2 I have grown i would highly recommend the Citrus Noir.
im gonna have to get that one next seed order for sure then

I'll have to start taking more pics!! Once spring rolls around I usually take my camera with me.
oh please do! i take a cam with me as well!

oh please do! i take a cam with me as well!

I will for sure....country is pretty rough around here, so i am always a bit hesitant to bring my camera, but I am going to risk it more this year. We just got our first real rains this week, so the spring trout run should be a pretty good one!! Hopefully I will have a few pics of 28"+ rainbows to show you guys!!!

Back