Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

OH yeah for sure...decent, not thin like far north trout with the big heads and slim bodies. These trout eat well with abundant minnow populations!!
Up here they stay fat in the Lakes. Sometimes I catch em in the rvr and they be ugly big headed skinny. Strong current keeps the Lakers thin as pencils

up river large piedmont lakes, close but hard to get to, need real high water, basically fly in, easy with snogo in spring. buddy that flies says real big ones, like the sheefish
Ahh too much current in the river to traverse a boat into them?(or too many rocks in low water?) Damn that sound amazing!! I live for adventures like that, even though my body often disagrees!!

Last edited:
Very nice bud! Chongs choice is super thick!! Going to be some solid bud on her!!

Thanks man, yeah the citrus is doing very well, and she looks like she is going to be a frosty girl!!! She really did take the topping in perfect stride and now she is really filling out well.
thanks man, your right about the Blue Kush Berry im just waiting for these dense golfgall buds to be done to see what kind of smoke Chong Likes for his indica:headbang:
i havent ran any Portal strains yet but that citrus looks like a winner to me:headbang:
and you and @trailanimal got me all excited for trout season this April!:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

Back