Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

@912GreenSkell how long did your spiritwalker take to start budding ? Mine finially started around 30 days.. she's 15 inches tall starting to streach . I think she got root bound in the jiffy plug. Going to start some wrath's of grape monday. No jiffy plug this time.
IMG_20171206_201315.jpg

@912GreenSkell how long did your spiritwalker take to start budding ? Mine finially started around 30 days.. she's 15 inches tall starting to streach . I think she got root bound in the jiffy plug. Going to start some wrath's of grape monday. No jiffy plug this time. View attachment 836937

Wow 30 days nice!! She should be a big girl then!! Looking nice and healthy!!
Mine started preflower around 21 days.

Day 49, doing fine!! All of the girls are liking the heavy feeds of 3ml per liter Green Planet Bloom Fuel A+B, 3ml GP Massive, 3m terpinator, 3mlPro-Cal and 1ml Liquid w-8. Blackstone and Ram its a bit heavy for them, but they are taking it fine.
Mephisto 24C - excellent frame for the cabinet!! The bud looks identical to the catalog pic...sweet!!
IMG_6343.JPG

Sweet Mohan Ram - bit of a light feeder, but she is doing well and filling in great!!
IMG_6345.JPG

POrtal Spiritwalker - filling in well....really hard to get a good pic of this reverse pyramid shaped plant!!
IMG_6346.JPG

Amber - wow she is huge!! Ive grown a few ambers before and they were short stacked plants...this one though!! Purple hues starting in flower!
IMG_6347.JPG

Citrus Noir - filling in very well now!! Excellent crystal!
IMG_6349.JPG

Blackstone - light feeder...very different than any other blackstone or stone dragon i have grown so far!
IMG_6350.JPG

Finally the over root restricted Mephisto Toofless Alien. I think next time(assuming i like the toke of course) it'll be a 10-14 day root restriction, instead of an 18-20.
IMG_6351.JPG

Damn they are thickening up now!! I would say 24C will definitely be the first to finish. Expecting to chop her around day 70 based on what i see(currently day 52)

Really impressed with the ram...nice thick bud incoming now and it seems she is okay with some stronger nutes now too. No further eagle clawing going on.

Day 56....gawd...i think the plants might be sensing my tension, but even with it they are doing okay. Stress free grow regardless....I will be happy with my cabinet!!
24C
IMG_6352.JPG

Going to start water only here...don't mind the shaky camera man
IMG_6359.JPG

Mohan ram/////wowsa!!
IMG_6353.JPG
IMG_6360.JPG

Amber
IMG_6354.JPG

The plant may not looks the same as the other 2 times i grew out amber, but the bud is starting to look the same!!
IMG_6356.JPG

Citrus Noir....looking just fine!!
IMG_6367.JPG

IMG_6372.JPG

Spiritwalker
IMG_6364.JPG

Toofless Alien
IMG_6369.JPG

And left side overview with the whole crew packed in there(left 24c, center mohan ram, right amber)
IMG_6373.JPG

Right side overview....reallly you can only see spiritwalker and toofless jammed in the right corner. Slightly hard to tell who is who.
IMG_6374.JPG

Back