Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

You might ask how do i know this? Besides my own experience with it

A good friend of mine has been growing weed since he was 20 and he is now over 70. For over 25 years, he told me him and his wife grew the same strains out of a very few seeds they would find in each plant(they were relatively small plants weighing 1/4-1/2 lb per) You would think if they were hermy induced traits they would season after season breed themselves into being more hermafroditic wouldn't you? But they never did even after decades of doing the same thing...year after year they would find just a couple of seeds(he told me 1-2 per plant almost always). Not exactly scientific, but it sure does seem logical!!

Last edited:
Filling in nicely my friend! Nice theory on the hermie thing. Not sure how many autofems ive grown- somewhere between 60-70 and i have never seen a nanner yet. Prob gathered up a dozen or 20 seeds from all those grows though

Filling in nicely my friend! Nice theory on the hermie thing. Not sure how many autofems ive grown- somewhere between 60-70 and i have never seen a nanner yet. Prob gathered up a dozen or 20 seeds from all those grows though

And i bet if you started those seeds they would be mostly if not all female!! This is not to be confused with real true hermaphroditic qualities. I believe this is some else entirely. In an effort to continue life with their pure genetics, plants are working their way around it, by a male flower or two early enough in its cycle to naturally produce just a couple of mature seeds. Whe my friend first told me this i wasnt sure to believe it or not...but since then i have noticed it being a trend in alot of different plants. Very interesting indeed.

And a few closeups!!

24C
IMG_6375.JPG

Mohan Ram
IMG_6376.JPG

Amber
IMG_6377.JPG

Spiritwaker
IMG_6378.JPG

Blackstone
IMG_6379.JPG

Toofless Alien
IMG_6380.JPG

Beautiful ladies!

Thank you my friend!!

Looking real nice brother-citrus noir is really appealing to me. My girls are on day 65 today we'll both be harvesting in a couple weeks
:d5:

Citrus noir is impressing my quite a bit!! Stellar smell and great crystal...nice dense buds considering her cramped position. Just looked at your plants...looking beautiful bud!!

Here comes the C, all crystally!! Phisto 24C is chopped...spread out the others and did some training to maximize late stage flowering....I started water only on Amber as well as Citrus Noir. One more feed at least for the others.
IMG_6392.JPG

IMG_6407.JPG

Nice pine dominant with a fairly dominant menthol smell as well. Nice!!
IMG_6408.JPG

Bit of an early chop, just wanted to clear some space for the rest to fill in over the next week or two
IMG_6411.JPG

IMG_6403.JPG

Back