Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

@912GreenSkell. Well on day 47 we made it to 40 inches tall and almost 30 inches wide on the s.walker. This thing is drinking a milk jug full of water a day. Starting to spit out thick resin. 35 budsites. This this is a beast. The nashir is 31 days and is half the size but it's in a much smaller pot. I noticed it started to bud around day 25. A.F.P. is a great place. I have way less than good conditions and these two A,F,P seeds Excell. No exhaust no intake and just a desk fan blowing on them. Haven't pH any water. Temps stay around 68-73 and rh has been less than 30 the entire grow. Some very strong genetics. The new seeds I have going from mephesto will be in a tent in a good environment. Along with 2 grapes of wrath. Can't wait to see how the gow come out. Hoping for a big strong male plant. Any way cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@912GreenSkell. Well on day 47 we made it to 40 inches tall and almost 30 inches wide on the s.walker. This thing is drinking a milk jug full of water a day. Starting to spit out thick resin. 35 budsites. This this is a beast. The nashir is 31 days and is half the size but it's in a much smaller pot. I noticed it started to bud around day 25. A.F.P. is a great place. I have way less than good conditions and these two A,F,P seeds Excell. No exhaust no intake and just a desk fan blowing on them. Haven't pH any water. Temps stay around 68-73 and rh has been less than 30 the entire grow. Some very strong genetics. The new seeds I have going from mephesto will be in a tent in a good environment. Along with 2 grapes of wrath. Can't wait to see how the gow come out. Hoping for a big strong male plant. Any way cheers

Nice bud!1 Lets see some pics!!

Beautiful skelly! Hope you had a good Christmas my friend

Thanks bud...you too man!! Hope you had a great holiday filled with friends, family and fine herb!!

Day 70
Straight water on third cycle for amber, second water only cycle for citrus noir....first cycle for toofless alien, stone dragon, and mohan ram. Likely the last feed cycle for spiritwalker. Gonna be busy next week!!

Round 2 seeds picked out...on the menu
Portal Bloodstone Regs(start 3 and pick the best female, gonna be small due to root restriction until sex shows and they are small plants to begin with)
Portal Blackstone fem
Portal Citrus Noir fem (20 day stunt)
Healing Path Genetics Durrty Dragon (start 3 and pick the best female)
Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack(20 day stunt, might try topping this one!)
Dutch Passion Auto night queen (10 day stunt)
Phisto 24C fem
Phisto Toofless Alien 14 day stunt.

What did i learn this run? When the time comes to switch to bloom nutes on day 30 I need to hit them fairly hard early. Need to be on at least 2.5ml per liter of the base nutes and 2ml of terpinator and 1ml massive right away on 30 to 40, and increase to 3ml per liter of massive on day 40. Calcium demands are high overall and 3ml per liter once into flower.

I dont want to jump the gun....but i think i might have finally pushed over the 1gpw on this grow. Hard to say...black stone is going to be a weak pull...slightly below average on toofless alien., average on 24C and citrus noir. But amber mohan ram, and spiritwalker look like they are going to be well over 1.5oz averages. Meh however it works out I am super happy...solid looking and smell bud all around this grow!!

Last edited:
@Waira - no complaints at all with any of these strains!! And it looks like the new addition of dual upper cabinet mounted fans blowing across main colas are working perfect to keep any mold monsters out of the jam packed space! Finally gonna get to meet a friend I have always wanted to meet....looking forward to meeting the Super Silver Haze in the portal spiritwalker...long overdue!!

Last edited:
So thats the genetics of the spiritwalker! Looking forward to your thoughts on the smoke man!
Good luck hitting that gpw target and i really hope the fans keep that feckin mold away
:pass:

The new fans seemed to be working perfect!! I have checked the plants and seen zero signs of moldylocks...but we all know it can have a way of hiding!!
Really looking forward to spiritwalker....she smells fruitylicious!!

Last edited:
Back