Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Oops...and the most cramped and really not happy blackstone...might be pushing hard for an ounce on this one...just too cramped for her to flourish
IMG_6368.JPG

Daym skelly, i thought you stunted your plants in the cabinet :yeah:

Haha...i know right?
Successful stunting on the ones i stunted!! Citrus and spirit at 25" is right on the money for large strains with a 20 day cup stunt. Toofless went a little long in the cup, and is a shorty as a result. Mohan ram was planted right in the pot, as her size is supposed to be my max or smaller(and max she is!). 24c planted directly in the 7" pots is a perfect frame for the cab. The surprises are the amber and blackstone. I have no clue what drove amber to such a height and spacey internodes!! Blackstone got crowded out so i can see that being a factor in her height and spacing, but amber had her fair share all along.

Looking good @912GreenSkell . Bad day for me had to kill two of my fem portals. They weren't fems .balls. Man this spititwalker of mine is taking forever to bud. I'm not sure how long the streach takes but I'm at day 36 total. Tiny little buds starting finially. Smell is kick ass though. I imagine when full bloom kicks in she will be a stinker
IMG_20171213_064703.jpg

Looking good @912GreenSkell . Bad day for me had to kill two of my fem portals. They weren't fems .balls. Man this spititwalker of mine is taking forever to bud. I'm not sure how long the streach takes but I'm at day 36 total. Tiny little buds starting finially. Smell is kick ass though. I imagine when full bloom kicks in she will be a stinker View attachment 839988

Damn....so sorry to hear of hermy/male issues bud!! What strains were they? I had a single set of 2 male sacs show on the spiritwalker early in preflower(noted in the journal when they happened)..noticed and plucked them, and had zero problems since.
Whatever you do make sure you point out the issue to stone at the portal.

Mehhh no sweat. I probably should have tried that before I killed them. Oh well. Time to start some different strains I have. Might have been but it was on 3 of the four nodes front and back. So I pitched them. Both nashir and spirit walker @912GreenSkell

In the future be sure to pluck the couple off and give them another week or whatever and see what happens....life wants to find a way to reproduce itself. I have seen this with the Majority of outdoor photo plants i have grown(and the minority of indoor autos). You get to one bud and wham 3-4 perfectly mature seeds. Not 3-4 seeds per bud(light hermy induced trait), but we are talking 3-4 seeds out of a massive 20+ foot circumference plant, and I have also seen it with a few of the indoor autos as well. Super early preflower puts out 99% female preflower, but then a node with a male flower or two. I had it happen on my dutch passion euforia last winter and now on my spiritwalker...was looking at her close today, only female flower and lots of it. Same with the euforia, zero seeds found in the toke at all.

Back