Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Girls are looking great my man! Those portal strains all look like big girls.
Always jealous of your selection of strains

Yes i am a bit surprised at the size of the portals this round!! Usually they(amber and blackstone) are stout short stacked plants.....not sure what happened this round!!

Wouldve put money on the mohan ram being the biggest strain but im sure your not gping to complain
:pass:

I can say with the utmost certainty that both Spiritwalker and the Citrus would have well outgrown the ram(and the available space!!) if they were not root restricted for 20 days to keep size down!! The Ram was started in her final pot(1.5gallon, 7"X7"X9.5")

I want to see what spiritwalker and citrus noir can do in the hands of an indoor expert running dwc or autopots!!

Ive never ran any portal gear. Muat pick some up soon. Ordered some new beans on mephistos black friday deal

It seems with more and more strains lately, the portal is stepping away from the short and stacked autos, and leaning more closely to dinafem/dp sized plants. Great for guys with ample room!!

Now that i think about it though....he has always had big ones there...i just always chose the little buggers. :D

Nice what did you grab from 'phisto?

Back