Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

I just let my buddy try some citrus noir his response was wow that's the best tasting buds you have every grown......very lemony.....then he tried my 3 bears og mephisto and qwuickly said damn that's even more lemony.......my spirit walker looks just like yours structure and leaf wise......i have a mep Heisenberg special not much smell but frosty as heck at 9 weeks......really liking the mephisto for stickiness and frost

@912GreenSkell ahhh that was a good read catching up on your winter autos, cracking choices I must say and should give you some really good meds with nice variety too :)

Glad you're trying the 24C and the Mohan Ram I'm pretty sure I've recommended both to you in the past for both pain and sleep? 24 Carat clogged my grinder every fucking time the thing was so damn frosty:baked:...insta hash just awesome!! Mohan Ram I've just cropped one and I'm just nipping to my loft after I type this to see if the baby is above ground this evening :thumbsup:

I've only run the Rainbow moonstone from portal so far cos I committed to too many diaries on uk420 doh! :doh: Looking forward to having space in my grow to run more some day speaking of which have you gone perpetual yet? You know it makes sense! Crack a few more ready to flower once these are done ;)

Best of luck bringing them home mate :)

ATB man :pass:

Hahahaha, its a little bit cool for crickets!

Frozen or Frost crickets? :D

I just let my buddy try some citrus noir his response was wow that's the best tasting buds you have every grown......very lemony.....then he tried my 3 bears og mephisto and qwuickly said damn that's even more lemony.......my spirit walker looks just like yours structure and leaf wise......i have a mep Heisenberg special not much smell but frosty as heck at 9 weeks......really liking the mephisto for stickiness and frost

OH exciting!! Heres to hoping its some of the tastiest bud I have ever grown!! Great to see you bud!! Please post a pic of your spiritwalker and citrus noir here, if you wouldnt mind!!

@912GreenSkell ahhh that was a good read catching up on your winter autos, cracking choices I must say and should give you some really good meds with nice variety too :)

Glad you're trying the 24C and the Mohan Ram I'm pretty sure I've recommended both to you in the past for both pain and sleep? 24 Carat clogged my grinder every fucking time the thing was so damn frosty:baked:...insta hash just awesome!! Mohan Ram I've just cropped one and I'm just nipping to my loft after I type this to see if the baby is above ground this evening :thumbsup:

I've only run the Rainbow moonstone from portal so far cos I committed to too many diaries on uk420 doh! :doh: Looking forward to having space in my grow to run more some day speaking of which have you gone perpetual yet? You know it makes sense! Crack a few more ready to flower once these are done ;)

Best of luck bringing them home mate :)

ATB man :pass:

Yeah bud!! I do recall you talking highly of the Mohan Ram!! So far she is doing great, though she is sensitive to stronger nutes. I am looking forward to getting into some mephisto....wayyyyy overdue!! If you can, please post a pic of both your 24c, Moonstone and the Ram!! I wanna see!!

Thanks so much for stopping by guys....i was starting to get bored!! Repped all 3 of you guys for the support.

Can't find any pics but my 24C this summer was the spitting image of yours before the mold got to it...it didn't do too well with that. That was the completely -outside one. The ones in the solarium were dumb looking stumpers but damn it's a favorite toke. Cure real quick too it was great to have for the fishing season.

I didnt do diaries on the 24~C and RM I'm afraid mate so no pics, the Mohan Ram tho was part of my Sweet Seeds Comp dairy
I think you've seen that?

Thanks for the rep whatever it is :D

If you look underneath your username on the left you will see a reputation button...press it, and you will go to your reputation section....I see you already have a bunch accumulated!!(833)

Ahh yes i forgot!! Perpetual yes!! Something i have been meaning to get into...this round in another week or so, I am planning to start another batch under T5's to get a jump on the start of the second round.

Can't find any pics but my 24C this summer was the spitting image of yours before the mold got to it...it didn't do too well with that. That was the completely -outside one. The ones in the solarium were dumb looking stumpers but damn it's a favorite toke. Cure real quick too it was great to have for the fishing season.

Thanks for stopping by my friend!! Hopefully mine wont get moldy...she is sitting in the front of the dual muffin fans so circulation is plenty!!

Last edited:
Back