Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

The variety you have this time is awesome. The citrus noir really has my attention!

I like putting the majority of strains in there portal strains hand picked for their stout size and compact frames(but yet awesome yields versus space consumed), but there is a ton of other autos i want to try from other companies, so sometimes you just have to go for it! Its all a gamble on root restriction stunting with strains I have never grown. :D Use the force, young padawan, and open your mind, open YouR mind!
images (1).jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple portal to run still, they may go up the list. Next is the Royal Dwarf from rqs.

Im scared of solo cups after my first time, poor baby didn't have a chance!

I need to try it, just never have. I germ in the dirt and let them roll.

When you have enough vertical that is the route to take...but as you know i specifically do it to force shorter plants out of bigger strains. I would like to see what the biggest baddest would do forced into a cup for 30 days...not sure i could keep up with the watering needs though

** Spotted a single male flower on the spiritwalker tonight....pulled and will be observing closely...no need to panic. I had a DP autoeuforia last year that put out 2 male flowers in early preflower last year. Spotted and pulled them and grew the plant all the way to amber with no issues.

Looking good!! 24C starting to fall behind in feed a bit...compensating with strengthening the feed a bit(2.5ml bloom per liter, 2.5ml procal per liter) and started with massive as well today.(2ml per liter), to go along with the Liquid W-8(1ml) and terpinator(2ml per liter). That should be the program for the rest of the plants life, except in the peak of flower i will likely up the massive to 3ml, maybe 3.5ml, as well as bloom fuel up to 3ml. Stone dragon and Mohan ram seem to be light feeders.
Pic tomorrow.

Back