Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Haha, yeah just stepping into day 30 in the stealth cab. Doing pretty good! I always usually seem to screw up the indoor gig one way or another, but I also usually turn it back around, and pull a decent haul of some beautiful bud.

Hmmm...not sure on the genetics for SW and CN - Citrus Noir possibly Sour Lemon/Black Dragon? @pyrokev @Iamlegend2121 do you guys know? Both of those were root restricted stunted to keep size in check...they were both run in 32oz beer cups for around 20 days
@Waira, @912GreenSkell
Citrus Noir is Sour Lemon x Black Topaz and black topaz is as follows-
Topaz is Blue Cookiewreck (BlueStone x Cookiewreck) x Amnesia Jack.
Black Topaz is Topaz x Black Stone F6. Big girls from what I’ve seen so you may want to start tying her down or super crop her!

And Spirit Walker is
Silverstone (SSH dom {Mr Nice Super Silver Haze x Stone99} x Fairy Frost.

I’ll be following along bro Best of Luck!

Last edited:
@bushmasterar15 @Jraven - thanks for swinging by fellas...there is bud and hash on the table...roll up a joint or three!

@Iamlegend2121 - Sweet...thanks for the info...at least i had the Sour Lemon part right! :D Mmm always wanted to grow a super Silver Haze!! Cool. Based on the root restriction stunting and the rate the Citrus Noir is growing currently i have to agree...this plant maximized would almost certainly be the largest of the cab.

:bow: :spels::spels::spels: :hump:--- foxy lil' ladiezzz Don Skelly! I'm liking the nice branching and compact frames,... nice job on the shoe-squeezin' -- :d5:

>> :pighug: @Iamlegend2121 -- hey brudda, long time! :pass:.... ahh, thanks for the strain info mate,... that Stone, he never leaves the kitchen does he! :greenthumb:

:bow: :spels::spels::spels: :hump:--- foxy lil' ladiezzz Don Skelly! I'm liking the nice branching and compact frames,... nice job on the shoe-squeezin' -- :d5:

>> :pighug: @Iamlegend2121 -- hey brudda, long time! :pass:.... ahh, thanks for the strain info mate,... that Stone, he never leaves the kitchen does he! :greenthumb:
Thanks man!! Yep keeping size down for the most part...looks like size should be okay on all plants. Might have overdone stunting on toofless a bit.

Realllllllly putting on some size now!! Still sticking with veg nutes...switching to bloom for 24C today on day 32, the rest to follow suit soon...2ml Grow Fuel A+B(per liter), 1ml liquid W-8, 2ml terpinator, 2ml Pro-Cal to start and introduce Green Planet Massive next week.

Damn some of these plants are just growing like crazy....mohan ram is on the floor and steadily climbing toward the lights...i have about 8" of clearance now. I am a bit surprised at the size of her!!

The other plant that is taking right over is Citrus Noir....she is nearing the size of the mohan ram! I know from experience i can allow these plants get within 4" of the leds surface with little to no ill effect. If they get inside that line i will supercrop, lst, S bend train, cull branches. slant train 45 degrees, whatever i have to do to make them work. Its what makes it so fun!! :D I love packing the space!! The fan addition (dual cabinet cooling muffin AC fans) are pushing air across the cabinet fairly well. Two nice steady streams that barely reach to the far end. Hopefully it will keep the top colas well aerated and mold free.

Plants at day 33 are taking 1.5 liters every 25-36 hours.

Back