Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Well that sucks, guess I'll have to check in here a little more often Brother.:peace:

Yes it does suck bud....but sometimes that the way the potato peels my friend!! Great to see you bud, hope things are going well for you!

That spiritwalker looks nice. I got one of them as a freebie. I'm going to get her going. My other freebie is on day 9 looking good and praying as she should. I'm going to keep a close eye on this grow specifically for that Spiritwalker.

UNfortunately i fell behind a bit in feeds for the Spritwalker. Ive taken steps to fix the issue. She'll be fine, but she won't be showing her true potential(especially in conjunction with the on purpose stunting)

:pimp: oooo, you didn't tell me you started an ID grow yet you devil! :naughtystep: :rofl:.... juicy line-up mate, I have some of the same Portal beans, so it'll great to get a preview of them! CN and Spirit' are new to me, what's the lineage on them? .... Mo'Ram is bomb from all reports! ..another Sweet I'm sadly behind on trying,... SAD is fantastic though, worthy of your tent my friend, and I'll bet medically very good too,....
...gotta run for a few, BBL! :smoking:

:pimp: oooo, you didn't tell me you started an ID grow yet you devil! :naughtystep: :rofl:.... juicy line-up mate, I have some of the same Portal beans, so it'll great to get a preview of them! CN and Spirit' are new to me, what's the lineage on them? .... Mo'Ram is bomb from all reports! ..another Sweet I'm sadly behind on trying,... SAD is fantastic though, worthy of your tent my friend, and I'll bet medically very good too,....
...gotta run for a few, BBL! :smoking:

Haha, yeah just stepping into day 30 in the stealth cab. Doing pretty good! I always usually seem to screw up the indoor gig one way or another, but I also usually turn it back around, and pull a decent haul of some beautiful bud.

Hmmm...not sure on the genetics for SW and CN - Citrus Noir possibly Sour Lemon/Black Dragon? @pyrokev @Iamlegend2121 do you guys know? Both of those were root restricted stunted to keep size in check...they were both run in 32oz beer cups for around 20 days

Mohan Ram - Yeah bud i have wanted to grow out the Ram for some time...not a sweet strain you see very often, but it does seem very well received!! And with it being a shorter strain it should work well in the cab(though she is amongst the largest currently)

Day 30
Fired up my third light today and spread out the plants. Got some turbo growth happening now!! Every plant is looking just fine. Seems that Blackstone and Citrus Noir are light feeders and Spritwalker is a heavy feeder. 24c is ready for a change to bloom nutes...another round or two to the rest then switch

Last edited:
Alright here we go...day 30
Full cab view
IMG_6286.JPG

Sweet Seeds MOhan Ram
IMG_6282.JPG

24C
IMG_6281.JPG

Portal Amber
IMG_6283.JPG

portal Spiritwalker
IMG_6285.JPG

Left Citrus Noir(she is growing like crazy!!), Center BlackStone , Right Toofless Alien(might have taken her a bit far with the root restriction stunting, time will tell)
IMG_6284.JPG

Back