Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Oh yes hash absolutely!! Toss a piece in for sure!! :D
View attachment 821690
I;m jealous of that good looking hash and could use a piece of that over here. Don't see it to often around here just bud, shatter, butter and oil.
I'll be watching along as I'm interested in the Portal strains. I have a couple Stone Dragon regs to try that I hope to do this coming spring and possibly breed as that is something I would like to try.

I;m jealous of that good looking hash and could use a piece of that over here. Don't see it to often around here just bud, shatter, butter and oil.
I'll be watching along as I'm interested in the Portal strains. I have a couple Stone Dragon regs to try that I hope to do this coming spring and possibly breed as that is something I would like to try.

I am old school...shatter and the like is just too new for me to want to ingest! Give me a piece of nice pure black hash....mmmm!!

Nice man i will be running some stone dragons regs next run as this is my last Blackstone fem. I might also run double dragon regs next run.

Ah here we are. All subbed now brotha

Welcome, welcome!! Hopefully its a smooth run, but I have been known to get super high and make mistakes! :D Just like all of my indoor grows, this is a totally stress free grow. All for fun, and to get to try med qualities on a number of different indoor strains.

Here is one of my failures from last season :D (not a fail though...still 21 grams of killer toke)...i present the smallest DP plant known to man AWW
IMG_4965.JPG
IMG_4960.JPG

That run i managed close to 1gpw somehow(think it was .8 iirc)

Welcome, welcome!! Hopefully its a smooth run, but I have been known to get super high and make mistakes! :D Just like all of my indoor grows, this is a totally stress free grow. All for fun, and to get to try med qualities on a number of different indoor strains.
I mess up every time lol. Something. But that's good. Cuz ya always learn . may you be mite and mold free my friend lol. My 2 killers i have fought so far

I mess up every time lol. Something. But that's good. Cuz ya always learn . may you be mite and mold free my friend lol. My 2 killers i have fought so far

I had a bit of mold last season on some of the thickest colas, so this round i decided to add a pair of internal axial fans to increase airflow in the upper column. No idea how the hell you could get mold in 30%RH though!!(average winter humidity)

Back