Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

24Carat day#42.
006.jpg
013.jpg
020.jpg

Looking great dude, bud rots a real fucker. I think i remember @Grim Reefer saying that you can use bud rot stop on already affected buds and it can get rid of rot thats already developed.
Once there's any rot its in the bin that stuff might work on affected buds but I wouldn't chance it Sang.

I'am popping a BAM next then a northern light blue after that I have no idea other than it'll be a kush,I do a perpetual grow one in one out every few weeks.

BAM? As in Blue Auto Maz?

I did a few of those a while back.. the first two were AMAZING! Big yields of really top quality weed. The 2nd run didn't go so well tho.. I did four plants and it was pretty average. Probably Vlad error TBH!

The strain is fekkin awesome dood! [emoji111]️

Dude you can use bud rot stop 4hours before harvest it works by activating the spores then kills them but you must spray a minimum of 4 hours earlier I'm sure Grim will confirm curse of the rot strikes again

Amused ourselves to death

BAM? As in Blue Auto Maz?
I did a few of those a while back.. the first two were AMAZING! Big yields of really top quality weed. The 2nd run didn't go so well tho.. I did four plants and it was pretty average. Probably Vlad error TBH!

The strain is fekkin awesome dood! [emoji111]️
Its a BAM,I grew a few of them when I started I always meant to run it again,the blueberry didn't stink too bad and was very sticky just how I like my women!

Last edited:
Dude you can use bud rot stop 4hours before harvest it works by activating the spores then kills them but you must spray a minimum of 4 hours earlier I'm sure Grim will confirm curse of the rot strikes again

Amused ourselves to death
I'am stubborn Wile I don't really want to use it I want to see if I can figure out why it's happening first!

Back