All points valid on every angle.
I'm not wanting a witch hunt folks. I'm easy on this matter to be honest. I wish no ill will on anyone but I do choose my friend's I keep close .
Hilarious when you think of it if someone makes a buck before me lol 😆 and 5 seeds for £20 😆 if I sold them it would be 10 seed packs minimum for that price.
Hang on to my seeds folk as you may get big bucks for past generations lol . 😆

Still no plans on selling them .
Just found this gem a of a thread! Just so you know i will only be growing out the seeds i got from you, not making any seeds. Yet. Lol. Maybe one day. But on the matter of selling somebody elses genetics, using their name to sell them, when said breeder would gladly give any of them away for free, is just all kinds of shady. Maybe one day if i get into it, and find i have a knack or anything close to one, if i were to use anybody’s name on the sale of anything would require the blessings of said person, just thought that was obvious. Amd if you ever decide to sell your seeds, id buy them, full price, just because of your honesty and willing to help out. Dont ever sell yourself short. You e put alot of time amd love and sweat into your gear andim sure anybody who has grown your gear would say the same. You would def be the first person i hit up to do a collab with tho!

Back