I don't think I would ever mess with that night queen again after seeing that many freaks at one time!
Shame , I'm sure it would have been a good one . I have loads of projects to try out so I'm not short 😅.
I get to try out the mint jelly I made so it's always looking on the bright side lol 😆 ✨

Well here we go ,
I have no night queen to breed with as all plants are retards sad to say.
I have some mint jelly seeds I made in soaking to replace the NQ. As always with breeding I don't put all eggs in one basket. Always expect something to happen and have back up plans.

So. I'm making the new gen of deadite a cross of deadite to afghan #1 and strawburied kush.
To top it off I have thrips from some old bag soil I had to use. Got some spray coming from amazon .

Onwards and upwards 🙌
Small pots are deadite back 2 rows and strawburied kush front 2 rows View attachment 1709539View attachment 1709540View attachment 1709541View attachment 1709542View attachment 1709543View attachment 1709544View attachment 1709545View attachment 1709546
They look like my Marathon Og's IMG_20240918_163012568.jpg20240924_184843.jpg
The plant to the right side with the yellow stickys is the mutated Og

So strange.. really never seen that before! 5 out of 5 are weirdo's? :shrug:

I've forwarded it to the customer service team, double checking if they have ever come across something like this.
Auto Night Queen has always been high regarded by the team and myself, but this ain't good. Gutted to see this and sorry that it happened to you @Sawney_bean .... The project you were going to do with her sounded perfect!:doh:

So strange.. really never seen that before! 5 out of 5 are weirdo's? :shrug:

I've forwarded it to the customer service team, double checking if they have ever come across something like this.
Auto Night Queen has always been high regarded by the team and myself, but this ain't good. Gutted to see this and sorry that it happened to you @Sawney_bean .... The project you were going to do with her sounded perfect!:doh:
It's not put me off using it again Antonio.
I know what I was looking for and the night queen still has that factor I need to have.
It happens in nature mate no fault of anyone.
Onwards and upwards 🙌 👍
I'm thinking of using the Cindy Jack next 🤔 it may be a nightmare I cross to it we shall see. Lol 😆

They look like my Marathon Og's View attachment 1709909View attachment 1709910
The plant to the right side with the yellow stickys is the mutated Og

Well here we go ,
I have no night queen to breed with as all plants are retards sad to say.
I have some mint jelly seeds I made in soaking to replace the NQ. As always with breeding I don't put all eggs in one basket. Always expect something to happen and have back up plans.

So. I'm making the new gen of deadite a cross of deadite to afghan #1 and strawburied kush.
To top it off I have thrips from some old bag soil I had to use. Got some spray coming from amazon .

Onwards and upwards 🙌
Small pots are deadite back 2 rows and strawburied kush front 2 rows View attachment 1709539View attachment 1709540View attachment 1709541View attachment 1709542View attachment 1709543View attachment 1709544View attachment 1709545View attachment 1709546
Whats going on with the night queen? Is there a reason they all came up weird?

Back