The new f1 BLUE MOON. A new S.O.S cross to blueberry northern lights.
Smoke test resulting in a potent indica with a tone of berry goodness.
Anyone who has grown slaughtered lamb will find it hard to pick a favourite.
View attachment 1706207View attachment 1706208View attachment 1706209View attachment 1706210
Interesting lady for sure!
KALAKTA F1 . Cross of predator f1 and gorilla glue.
This is now a special. No more seeds will be made due to its inconvenience in flowering. It's a high percentage of big long sativas.
"AinobodyGotTimeFoThat" .
View attachment 1706229View attachment 1706230View attachment 1706231View attachment 1706232
True that mate, breeding is also about making choices and sometimes getting rid of stock you aint happy with, good choice if you ask me!

They all look potent and beautiful mate, even though they were cut down early:thumbsup:

New breeding run September 2024 New
We have 5 night queen 3 afghan #1 and 8 deadite.
Still potting the little tent with strawburied kush and deadite.
I have 2 afghan seeds still trying to push out a tail so I hope to get them in the small tent.
I have 15 pots in the small tent . Plenty to select males and female's.
20240915_164029.jpg

Final 2 afghan #1 went in yesterday.
5 afghan #1 . Sensi
5 night queen . Dutch passion
16 deadite . Me
11 strawBuried kush . Jean-O

I have 4 strawBuried kush in the neighbours for them To look after as I had no more room and hate to see good seeds go to waste .
@Antonio_DutchPassion @Jean-O thanks for helping an old dog make new tricks 😆

@Antonio_DutchPassion thanks mate.
Going old skool this run.
Heavy indica hunt with all the great attributes they have to offer 👍 😀
Short fast and hard hitting in all departments is the goal.
I know it's going to be a good cross , my dreams tell me so.
Some names floating around already for it like , "queen of the dead" "dead of night" "deadite queen" etc lol 😆

Days 55 for this lecter. She is short. The other where 2 times or more her size. Not much branches. Main cola type sog kinda plant. Or I stunted it. Probably that. Been green and happy the whole grow. Smells like lecter and has frost like the others. Just a midget version. Probably couple more weeks and Ill chop and plant another and hope I dont stunt or get a small one. I like the tall ones.
IMG_3942.jpeg
IMG_3941.jpeg
IMG_3940.jpeg

Days 55 for this lecter. She is short. The other where 2 times or more her size. Not much branches. Main cola type sog kinda plant. Or I stunted it. Probably that. Been green and happy the whole grow. Smells like lecter and has frost like the others. Just a midget version. Probably couple more weeks and Ill chop and plant another and hope I dont stunt or get a small one. I like the tall ones. View attachment 1707659View attachment 1707660View attachment 1707661
Its a beautiful little plant tho!

Back