I'm looking to make some new out crosses this winter. I've been doing a lot of line breeding for the last several years and it's definitely time to make some new flavors! I'm stoked to see what you create!
You know the strawberry kush I sent yonks ago is a tasty one . Deadite is a more deep floral dank kush and you're root bear float has all the attributes I'm looking for. 👌
Fast , frosty and chunky.

I'm looking to make some new out crosses this winter. I've been doing a lot of line breeding for the last several years and it's definitely time to make some new flavors! I'm stoked to see what you create!
What's on top of the list for a new strain mate ?

What's on top of the list for a new strain mate ?
I've got a Pakistan Valley auto I think would blend really good with the Kush Kush and a orange Sherbert that would be excellent crossed to the Blue Dog. I'm running The R3 Straw Dog right now with the Citradelic Spice which I plan on continuing the Straw Dog to R4 but I plan on outcrossing it to the Citradelic Spice this run, I think the Strawberry and Citrus could make for some interesting terps.

Moby dick New
I have some moby dick seeds soaking so I can make more . Helping out a grower keep there stash alive .
20240910_103427.jpg

Blue moon f1 New
The new f1 BLUE MOON. A new S.O.S cross to blueberry northern lights.
Smoke test resulting in a potent indica with a tone of berry goodness.
Anyone who has grown slaughtered lamb will find it hard to pick a favourite.
20240910_134738.jpg
20240910_134743.jpg
20240910_134746.jpg
20240910_134802.jpg

Back