Kalakta f1 New
KALAKTA F1 . Cross of predator f1 and gorilla glue.
This is now a special. No more seeds will be made due to its inconvenience in flowering. It's a high percentage of big long sativas.
"AinobodyGotTimeFoThat" .
20240910_144816.jpg
20240910_144842.jpg
20240910_144851.jpg
20240910_144858.jpg

Just a heads up.
I cut my grow short due to mould.
Most plant's had 1/2 weeks left to flower .
My flowers are under par . Still a body snatching smoke though. :devil: Bluestruttin
Im sorry to hear that, hope you could save most of it. One thing i e learned growing is when things go wrong its always at the worst time, right before harvest. And i get it, itvtakes time to acquire the problems that haunt us most. So until i learn ro read the plant like a book(without using cliff notes lol) i try to stick to plants with natural resistance in my case to molds because im on the coast in a beach city and there are also tons of citrus trees everywhere so powdery mildew is just in the air certain times of year. One strain i have had particularly good luck with is lemon kush and another being blue dream. Seen other plants rot around them and they just power thru. Now that im getting into autos i need to find those strains thatbwork for me now in my current setup! And have those same traits that helped me pull thru with said strains when everything else turned to grey trash. I am currently growing out 5 strains and hope to run multiple strains from here on until i find those genetics tht just work for me. So for now, i will be on the hunt for unforseen future. Its work that i enjoy and im excited to see those frosty green goddesses doing their thing in my garden!

Im sorry to hear that, hope you could save most of it. One thing i e learned growing is when things go wrong its always at the worst time, right before harvest. And i get it, itvtakes time to acquire the problems that haunt us most. So until i learn ro read the plant like a book(without using cliff notes lol) i try to stick to plants with natural resistance in my case to molds because im on the coast in a beach city and there are also tons of citrus trees everywhere so powdery mildew is just in the air certain times of year. One strain i have had particularly good luck with is lemon kush and another being blue dream. Seen other plants rot around them and they just power thru. Now that im getting into autos i need to find those strains thatbwork for me now in my current setup! And have those same traits that helped me pull thru with said strains when everything else turned to grey trash. I am currently growing out 5 strains and hope to run multiple strains from here on until i find those genetics tht just work for me. So for now, i will be on the hunt for unforseen future. Its work that i enjoy and im excited to see those frosty green goddesses doing their thing in my garden!
Can't wait to see mate.
If I can help in any way just drop a post. I'm sure if I don't have a clue some other legend will .

Back