It happens mate. You will see it pop out when you start to breed . Lol 😆
Yup!
3BOG hates me!:face::haha::haha::haha:
Every time I have planted this girl, something weird has happened to the girl. I see others getting really nicely formed girls and I get mutants! Actually, two were mutants and one was hit with fungus gnats shortly after sprout. The mutants had to come up when I was trying to breed with them and get one of my favorite crosses. I'm not breeding with a mutant!

Yup!
3BOG hates me!:face::haha::haha::haha:
Every time I have planted this girl, something weird has happened to the girl. I see others getting really nicely formed girls and I get mutants! Actually, two were mutants and one was hit with fungus gnats shortly after sprout. The mutants had to come up when I was trying to breed with them and get one of my favorite crosses. I'm not breeding with a mutant!
I have seen quite a few mutant plants and with every grow I probably see at least one from a mix of strains. I don't take chances when breeding full stop. I can always get more seeds .

Tent is full again I used up the rest of the mint jelly, why not lol.
The afghan #1 are 3 at the back and 2 in grey small pots . One afghan got a munch from cali the dog. It's on recovery 🙏 🙌
20241004_153139.jpg
20241004_153154.jpg
20241004_153200.jpg
20241004_153226.jpg
20241004_153234.jpg

Tent is full again I used up the rest of the mint jelly, why not lol.
The afghan #1 are 3 at the back and 2 in grey small pots . One afghan got a munch from cali the dog. It's on recovery 🙏 🙌

Haha my cat is always trying to get at the plants, I usually take a couple leaves off for him to snack on so he doesn't assault the plants too heavily, but he's a sneaky critter!
You've always lots of stuff going on man, pretty dope!

Is the Afghani auto? I love some good afghan, haven't seen many auto versions

I've got some old classic Afghani reg beans that I've been holding on to for a minute, want to do a photo to auto conversion, but I haven't found/decided the right auto to use yet.

Haha my cat is always trying to get at the plants, I usually take a couple leaves off for him to snack on so he doesn't assault the plants too heavily, but he's a sneaky critter!
You've always lots of stuff going on man, pretty dope!

Is the Afghani auto? I love some good afghan, haven't seen many auto versions

I've got some old classic Afghani reg beans that I've been holding on to for a minute, want to do a photo to auto conversion, but I haven't found/decided the right auto to use yet.
Pesky critters pets can be lol .

The afghan #1 is a full auto from sensi seeds. I'm crossing my deadite kush to the afghan . Should be a nice indica if I do say so myself 😆. Looking to make a fast sea of green strain. 💚
I'm always up to some sort of mischievous breeding :devil: .
Cheers for checking my page out 👍

Hey Sawney!

Here's my Deadite vs. Lecter grow so far - man, I've been loving these as a no-hassle secondary grow.

I kept lights low during stretch to help keep them on the shorter side - Lecter topped out at about 36-in tall. So much easier than having to fight / train them everyday like my main grows.

Pistils started showing up about 1-2 weeks ago , and they're already looking ready for the switch to bloom nutes.

Great job on the genetics!

1728297477849.png

20241007_062003.jpg
20241007_061954.jpg

Hey Sawney!

Here's my Deadite vs. Lecter grow so far - man, I've been loving these as a no-hassle secondary grow.

I kept lights low during stretch to help keep them on the shorter side - Lecter topped out at about 36-in tall. So much easier than having to fight / train them everyday like my main grows.

Pistils started showing up about 1-2 weeks ago , and they're already looking ready for the switch to bloom nutes.

Great job on the genetics!

View attachment 1711054

View attachment 1711053View attachment 1711052
Thanks so much for sharing them here mate. I'm sure you will get a few growers popping in to you're page 😉.

Both strains are fast to Finnish. It looks like you have maximised the veg cycle and made some extremely busy plants. Well done 👏.

Small tent is doing OK 👍
Some plants have a different soil that's a little rich but I will still get what I need from them . The back 2 rows are my deadite male candidates and the front 2 rows are the strawburied kush mother candidates.
20241008_153242.jpg
20241008_153257.jpg
20241008_153246.jpg
20241008_153248.jpg
20241008_153253.jpg

Back