Another lecter bits the dust. She went like 78 days. Not tall or much bud on her. Stunted? Yes I think so. Non the less she stinks so good and so frosty. Will be planting another with in the next few days. Got to keep them in the rotation. This one turned purple. Not like my last one. Only like 15 to 18 inches tall.
IMG_4032.jpeg
IMG_4033.jpeg
IMG_4034.jpeg

Another lecter bits the dust. She went like 78 days. Not tall or much bud on her. Stunted? Yes I think so. Non the less she stinks so good and so frosty. Will be planting another with in the next few days. Got to keep them in the rotation. This one turned purple. Not like my last one. Only like 15 to 18 inches tall. View attachment 1712372View attachment 1712373View attachment 1712374
I am also finishing up my mephistoreoz grow and even tho they have been stunted from pretty early on, im still gonna let them finish, because they have about 5x the resin production of the other 3 strains im growing out with the same nutrients/media. Like i said im just finishing up soon so i will be germinating some of @Sawney_bean ’s seeds to go into the tent, i am stoked!!!! Gonna go for fruity flavors i think, BlueMoon SOS and Deadite!!! I think lol!😂

Another lecter bits the dust. She went like 78 days. Not tall or much bud on her. Stunted? Yes I think so. Non the less she stinks so good and so frosty. Will be planting another with in the next few days. Got to keep them in the rotation. This one turned purple. Not like my last one. Only like 15 to 18 inches tall. View attachment 1712372View attachment 1712373View attachment 1712374
That's the one I'm hunting for a sea of green cross . I pollinated that short pheno when making the gen1 lecter.
Lecter is a sensitive plant because it wants to just grow and Finnish on time.
I know you will enjoy that small plant mate and for you to keep lecter in rotation is something. A lot of growers would dismiss a plant like that no problem but not you lol 😆 it's quality over quantity 👌
I know some of my strains are not for everyone and that's perfect 👌 it means I'm doing it right .
Thanks mate for sharing 👍 🙏
You know I appreciate you and everyone who gives my stuff a go , so thank you from my wee heart. ❤️

The 3 @Jean-O strawburied kush mother plants are selected.

Fast flowering to keep the tempo up for some light speed magic meds .
This is my first back cross breeding project as all my breeding is normally a seasonal landrace approach.
@Jean-O a small fast killer of a plant is the goal 👌.

Thats one i definitely want to try in the future!!! Quick question @Sawney_bean : out of the Lecter,Deadite,BlueMoon,SOS, what are the fastest strains? I know you like em all fast, but is there any here significantly faster than the others? Hope all is well, cant wait to see the new crosses!!!
Lecter all day mate. 60 days for some

Back