Awesome name and spelling I have a 15 month old Pitt bull named Cali. She is amazing and loves to run around yard with my old plant stalks after I strip them. I’ve seen the lecter plant on here a few times and would consider giving an atm def a kidney for a couple of those seeds. I see your stuff everywhere keep doing it bro impressive can’t wait till the day they are available to purchase.
I think the name cali comes with that personality of crazy and fun 😁 lol
My cali loves a leaf from the plants when I'm in trimming up.
Thanks for the kind words to mate I appreciate it 👍 😀
The lecter seems to be a favourite with almost everyone who grows it.
One grower on here has grown nothing but lecter for the past few years lol 😆
I can sort you out with some beans and you can keep you're kidneys lol 😆

Awesome name and spelling I have a 15 month old Pitt bull named Cali. She is amazing and loves to run around yard with my old plant stalks after I strip them. I’ve seen the lecter plant on here a few times and would consider giving an atm def a kidney for a couple of those seeds. I see your stuff everywhere keep doing it bro impressive can’t wait till the day they are available to purchase.
Dont hesitate to ask him for some. He is always up for sharing. All for free. And only people on afn get the pleasure.

I think the name cali comes with that personality of crazy and fun 😁 lol
My cali loves a leaf from the plants when I'm in trimming up.
Thanks for the kind words to mate I appreciate it 👍 😀
The lecter seems to be a favourite with almost everyone who grows it.
One grower on here has grown nothing but lecter for the past few years lol 😆
I can sort you out with some beans and you can keep you're kidneys lol 😆
Same actually she eats them all never seen that before now. I will be inspecting some plants and she face to face just looking waiting for me to give her something onion, pickles, even tomatoes. Famous for waking me up to play tug of war at 3 am. Can’t do anything but laugh. I remember reeker got my attention and lecter for sure and white sounds nice too. But whatever you suggest you are the man. I trust your judgement and I’m thrilled with any of those.
Also I will hold this kidney and it’s yours if u ever need bro. Hopefully you won’t need it though. 😂thank you and you are doing it man helping advance the auto game in a good way. Have great day

Dont hesitate to ask him for some. He is always up for sharing. All for free. And only people on afn get the pleasure.
Yes it is n the works now. Great day for me I’m only person at work acting like I hit lottery and trying to not act too happy. I appreciate the knowledge and helping out

Same actually she eats them all never seen that before now. I will be inspecting some plants and she face to face just looking waiting for me to give her something onion, pickles, even tomatoes. Famous for waking me up to play tug of war at 3 am. Can’t do anything but laugh. I remember reeker got my attention and lecter for sure and white sounds nice too. But whatever you suggest you are the man. I trust your judgement and I’m thrilled with any of those.
Also I will hold this kidney and it’s yours if u ever need bro. Hopefully you won’t need it though. 😂thank you and you are doing it man helping advance the auto game in a good way. Have great day
No worries mate I'm on it.
If it's made you're day I'm thrilled 😆
I will keep you posted.

She beautiful dude :bighug:

Yea mate wee cali the bulldog she just turned one the other day . Love her so much ❤️. She keeps me sain lol
She is a f**king stunner mate, just beautiful....this is my effort of a Staffy haha fun on a bun this one...her name is Dizzy
IMG_20241016_171529222~2.jpg
IMG_20241016_171508947~2.jpg

Back