bad-boys-bad-boys-what-you-gonna-do.gif

I am also finishing up my mephistoreoz grow and even tho they have been stunted from pretty early on, im still gonna let them finish, because they have about 5x the resin production of the other 3 strains im growing out with the same nutrients/media. Like i said im just finishing up soon so i will be germinating some of @Sawney_bean ā€™s seeds to go into the tent, i am stoked!!!! Gonna go for fruity flavors i think, BlueMoon SOS and Deadite!!! I think lol!šŸ˜‚
Havent got any bluemoon beans. Grown sos and deadite. Both good. But by far the best one of his is lecter. Fast frosty stinky. Checks all the boxs of what I like. And then the name just tops it off. Its ā€œkillerā€ bud. Lol. Bronson is also really good. Got a boomstick going as well its short but she is frosty.

That's the one I'm hunting for a sea of green cross . I pollinated that short pheno when making the gen1 lecter.
Lecter is a sensitive plant because it wants to just grow and Finnish on time.
I know you will enjoy that small plant mate and for you to keep lecter in rotation is something. A lot of growers would dismiss a plant like that no problem but not you lol šŸ˜† it's quality over quantity šŸ‘Œ
I know some of my strains are not for everyone and that's perfect šŸ‘Œ it means I'm doing it right .
Thanks mate for sharing šŸ‘ šŸ™
You know I appreciate you and everyone who gives my stuff a go , so thank you from my wee heart. ā¤ļø
Takes alot for me to pull a plant. Although I have been doing it what seems alot lately. Things havent been going my way lately. I have enjoyed every lecter so far. Its some dank weed. I got plenty of seeds of it I really enjoy it why not just keep planting them as I cut one.

Lecter straight out the herbs now. A day early since humidity is so fucking low but this is the reason I always have one going. Top shelf frost on top of frost. And just that good dank pungent smell. Love it. I need a better phone for a the camera but its so frosty can hardly tell the buds are purple
IMG_4035.jpeg

Yea mate wee cali the bulldog she just turned one the other day . Love her so much ā¤ļø. She keeps me sain lol
Awesome name and spelling I have a 15 month old Pitt bull named Cali. She is amazing and loves to run around yard with my old plant stalks after I strip them. Iā€™ve seen the lecter plant on here a few times and would consider giving an atm def a kidney for a couple of those seeds. I see your stuff everywhere keep doing it bro impressive canā€™t wait till the day they are available to purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2102.jpeg
    IMG_2102.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2127.jpeg
    IMG_2127.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Back