SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

well boys and girl i have a bit of a embarrassing thing tday i have had slow growth in my tent and i knew it wasnt the lights i use the vents for fresh air and a high power 5 inch fan for extraction and just before i swapped lights after my last round i disinfected and hoovered the tent well it turns out my main tent flap has been left closed so not enough fresh air and low humidity so mystery solved im a dumb fuck and wasted 10 days but live and learn friends from a dosy sod like me

well boys and girl i have a bit of a embarrassing thing tday i have had slow growth in my tent and i knew it wasnt the lights i use the vents for fresh air and a high power 5 inch fan for extraction and just before i swapped lights after my last round i disinfected and hoovered the tent well it turns out my main tent flap has been left closed so not enough fresh air and low humidity so mystery solved im a dumb fuck and wasted 10 days but live and learn friends from a dosy sod like me

They will recover Tom, happens to us all.

Cheers to all of you its great to have so much support it means a lot
images

still have low humidity so i just ordered a 5ltr tank humidifier i never had this with my old led i think they ran hotter but i will have it in check by tmoz its now up to 25 pcent from 11 last night so fingers crossed

Nice work mate..
I've made plenty of mistakes..
It's normal for me to forget to switch back on anything I turn off...valves, lights, fans, heaters, pumps..
stoners..:smoking:

Back