SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

What's the relative humidity outside the tent?
its fixed now pal and outside the tent is in the the late 40s i just needed the humidifier to get it dialed in with the new lights so onwards and upwards :pass::bighug::frog:

A good idea for an AFN reality show!

Make growers grow in each other's environment!

For instance, I have high temps and RH. @St. Tom has low temps and RH. St. Tom will grow at my place for 3-4 months and vice versa.

Just imagine the amazing content we can get from this? Would be funny as hell too!

Thats what a few bags of vapor can do to you. Makes you go to a buddy's thread and spout all kinda irrelevant stuff to his grow! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For instance, I have high temps and RH. @St. Tom has low temps and RH. St. Tom will grow at my place for 3-4 months and vice versa.

Just imagine the amazing content we can get from this? Would be funny as hell too!

Thats what a few bags of vapor can do to you. Makes you go to a buddy's thread and spout all kinda irrelevant stuff to his grow! Lol

:paleo:

Your welcome any time brother pop in whenever ya like hopefully this week going forward I should have some great growth to show also I'm having a good vape before bed goodnight pal

its update time i have had to change my setup as i said before this dialing in for the new sunlights knocked me back a bit my humidity in my tent went so low to levels unheard of for me with my old leds or hps and by the time i clocked it my plants had stalled so fast forward i now have 3 girls one white train aged 3 weeks old and 2 dinafem blue cheese at day 8 who i potted into there new home today .. anyway tomorrow i will be popping my white train onto auto feeder also pics included of my humidifier i need it running when my lights are on also temp in my tent is 80f and around rh 50 percent now . also i felt my other 2 were a little 2 much stunted for my liking so id rather go with 2 cheese girls
tent
Screenshot_20181210-162413_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181210-162420_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181210-162425_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181210-162439_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181210-162409_Gallery.jpg

its update time i have had to change my setup as i said before this dialing in for the new sunlights knocked me back a bit my humidity in my tent went so low to levels unheard of for me with my old leds or hps and by the time i clocked it my plants had stalled so fast forward i now have 3 girls one white train aged 3 weeks old and 2 dinafem blue cheese at day 8 who i potted into there new home today .. anyway tomorrow i will be popping my white train onto auto feeder also pics included of my humidifier i need it running when my lights are on also temp in my tent is 80f and around rh 50 percent now . also i felt my other 2 were a little 2 much stunted for my liking so id rather go with 2 cheese girls
tent View attachment 984955 View attachment 984956 View attachment 984957 View attachment 984958 View attachment 984959
Enjoy the challenges as we know ever grow is unique. You will get it right,

not much to report i topped my mephisto white train yday shes 24 days old tday also i turned my 47 ltr res on and she seems to be responding well :what?:i bought a bigger tank humidifier save filling it twice a day this ones double the tank size so should save more messing around .I will do a proper update after the weekend with pics ECT

Attachments

• 20181212_110417.jpg
    20181212_110417.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 47
Quick question brother!
Why do you keep your exhale bag on the floor, is it that just when your taking pics?
✌✌

Quick question brother!
Why do you keep your exhale bag on the floor, is it that just when your taking pics?
✌✌
sorry pal i just never got around to hanging it up thanks for pointing it out we all have stoner moments also pics in coming in next couple of days as ive had lots of growth spurts

Back