SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Nice work mate..
I've made plenty of mistakes..
It's normal for me to forget to switch back on anything I turn off...valves, lights, fans, heaters, pumps..
stoners..:smoking:
least im onto it and thanks @Duggy for the kind words just gotta wait on amazon coming tmoz

@Duggy said it best, Stoners! :crying:

I do things when I get too comfortable with my grow, then it's a dammit man moment.
till tmoz i have put plastic lids over all my plants with the humidity meter under and there sat at 90 pcent now i still have really low levels even with the flap error fixed i just have got to get the humidifier in to sort it sometimes new lights change your environment thats something i found out
20181204_233439.jpg

till tmoz i have put plastic lids over all my plants with the humidity meter under and there sat at 90 pcent now i still have really low levels even with the flap error fixed i just have got to get the humidifier in to sort it sometimes new lights change your environment thats something i found out View attachment 982425
I think that is a bit too high. The plants may be old enough but you could be risking damping off?

I think that is a bit too high. The plants may be old enough but you could be risking damping off?
sound i will lift them up slightly get them some air underneath i cant wait till tmoz get it under control

till tmoz i have put plastic lids over all my plants with the humidity meter under and there sat at 90 pcent now i still have really low levels even with the flap error fixed i just have got to get the humidifier in to sort it sometimes new lights change your environment thats something i found out View attachment 982425
@St. Tom looking good,how many vents you have open?my new light's are looking good

I had 2 open but still have low humidity I didn't have with the viperspectra or kingbo lights I have bought a humidifier try get it up but once I get my tent dialed in things will take off rapid I've had a few knocks but live and learn bro

well on with the show my humidifier has done the trick im close to 50 pcent from low 20s yday so im back in controll I feel I lost 10 days growth but the bottom one is my tents temp ect
20181205_173926.jpg

Back