SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

i started 2 dinafem blue cheese they have just broke ground as im pulling my runt my other 2 mephisto girls are plodding along pics to follow tomoz

Just little update there are 2 blue cheese from dinafem one is going in the runts place the other 2 seem to be going ok but i think going from my old led to the new ones knocked a few days off a transition so to speak i feel thats why ive done the 2 new girls who were born under the sanlight .also i hung both lights inward as per instruction and turned both on today at a height of 60 cm each 50 cm apart so fingers crossed my girls love all the wonderful rays
Screenshot_20181203-142643_Gallery.jpg

Nice! The angled light is a good thing
cheers pal i only angled them both today as per instruction after 6 days or so it said hang them both so im waiting for my girls to explode and thanks for all your support

Are both lights on full power? Looks like powerful lights on some young plants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes pal they are not dimmable and they are high enough not to stress them im only going off there instructions the sanlight people plus ive had seedlings in my full tent under 2 900w kingbo leds and hps so just gotta let them get big now

yes pal they are not dimmable and they are high enough not to stress them im only going off there instructions the sanlight people plus ive had seedlings in my full tent under 2 900w kingbo leds and hps so just gotta let them get big now

My plants seems to be able to handle much more blurples than white light. Makes sense i suppose since blurples are much less efficient so watt per watt, plants get more photons with white lights.

These Osram diodes are right up there with the best of best. From what I read, just a wee bit lesser than Samsung top bin mid power diodes. So they should work in the same awesome way. I've had plants stressed at 45cm at only 185W. The board is 90cm x 20cm and can max out at 350W so only a little more than 50% power. Thats why I asked.

With such high efficiency diodes, dimming is quite important imo. But maybe there is more to it than we know. While I may have mentioned areas that are lacking, perhaps there is a sweet spot created with the angle and lenses. Not to mention the added spectrum that they added to the white diodes. Now that I mention it, the added red and blue (maybe lenses too) might be why they can get close to young plants without burning them.

In your hands, these lights will be growing beasts!

My plants seems to be able to handle much more blurples than white light. Makes sense i suppose since blurples are much less efficient so watt per watt, plants get more photons with white lights.

These Osram diodes are right up there with the best of best. From what I read, just a wee bit lesser than Samsung top bin mid power diodes. So they should work in the same awesome way. I've had plants stressed at 45cm at only 185W. The board is 90cm x 20cm and can max out at 350W so only a little more than 50% power. Thats why I asked.

With such high efficiency diodes, dimming is quite important imo. But maybe there is more to it than we know. While I may have mentioned areas that are lacking, perhaps there is a sweet spot created with the angle and lenses. Not to mention the added spectrum that they added to the white diodes. Now that I mention it, the added red and blue (maybe lenses too) might be why they can get close to young plants without burning them.

In your hands, these lights will be growing beasts!

Thanks pal I appreciate your on going support it means a lot to me

Back