SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Excellent journal and lights! Just browsed through the data sheet and it seems they are using Osram diodes. My next purchase includes one or two 3 ft long Red supplement bar that also uses them Osram diodes!

@St. Tom has been killing it lately! Great plants and a great job running things! That promotion brought you a new light? Nice....

Hopefully I'll be climbing the AFN ranks soon too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent journal and lights! Just browsed through the data sheet and it seems they are using Osram diodes. My next purchase includes one or two 3 ft long Red supplement bar that also uses them Osram diodes!

@St. Tom has been killing it lately! Great plants and a great job running things! That promotion brought you a new light? Nice....

Hopefully I'll be climbing the AFN ranks soon too!

you will be on the 1st rung soon pal i climbed to level 3 in 12 mths just get in on any battle you can plus your a great part of afn now and thanks for stopping by i appreciate the support pal

you will be on the 1st rung soon pal i climbed to level 3 in 12 mths just get in on any battle you can plus your a great part of afn now and thanks for stopping by i appreciate the support pal
Isn't it like... A review and a grow journal, or a battle and a review or something like that?
If it's who I'm thinking of, they're a Heck of a grower.

Isn't it like... A review and a grow journal, or a battle and a review or something like that?
If it's who I'm thinking of, they're a Heck of a grower.
i done 6 battles last year mainly by doing separate strains i run 4 girls normally and i was running 3 battles in 1 round sometimes thats my best advice i even done the outdoor one and at the end review your strain ect

i done 6 battles last year mainly by doing separate strains i run 4 girls normally and i was running 3 battles in 1 round sometimes thats my best advice i even done the outdoor one and at the end review your strain ect
Yeah, if I wasn't such a slacker, I could be at tier 3. I've got a lot I could have done journals on and reviewed, and battled with. I usually run 4 or 5 different strains at a time, and always experiment. I'm happy just being at tier 1 for now, honestly.

Yeah, if I wasn't such a slacker, I could be at tier 3. I've got a lot I could have done journals on and reviewed, and battled with. I usually run 4 or 5 different strains at a time, and always experiment. I'm happy just being at tier 1 for now, honestly.
only need to do 2 in a year for level 2 and get to test loads more as it comes in and this year big changes are happening on AFN lots more vendors are coming on board and when i was on level one a few of the battles i provided my own seeds

plus your a great part of afn now

This made my day! I actually do not know any details of climbing the ladder/rungs. None whatsoever and I always thought I'm not gonna be qualified for obvious reasons. Its actually not for the free stuff cos shipping from US and EU is a drag and costs me significant taxes. Most of the stuff I buy is from China and they don't go through customs. So getting free stuff to test from mostly US and EU companies is not specially appealing to me. I just wanna be more involved in the place that got me started!

When I saw the General battle! I thought it was a joke that anyone could get in! WTF?

Then I thought even if I joined, no one would wanna send gears to a tester who lives in a place where they have little to zero market!

I was WRONG! AFN is the BOMB! I got seeds even before completing a battle! But i failed with 2 seeds so far. However, I left one to grow and it increasingly seems like its not my fault. There is just something really wrong with the seeds I got! Will post a pic to get your opinion if its okay with you?

Anyways, i really mean to say that i love this place and their staffs *wink*!

Looking forward to monsters in your grow!

Baked rant! Sorry...

This made my day! I actually do not know any details of climbing the ladder/rungs. None whatsoever and I always thought I'm not gonna be qualified for obvious reasons. Its actually not for the free stuff cos shipping from US and EU is a drag and costs me significant taxes. Most of the stuff I buy is from China and they don't go through customs. So getting free stuff to test from mostly US and EU companies is not specially appealing to me. I just wanna be more involved in the place that got me started!

When I saw the General battle! I thought it was a joke that anyone could get in! WTF?

Then I thought even if I joined, no one would wanna send gears to a tester who lives in a place where they have little to zero market!

I was WRONG! AFN is the BOMB! I got seeds even before completing a battle! But i failed with 2 seeds so far. However, I left one to grow and it increasingly seems like its not my fault. There is just something really wrong with the seeds I got! Will post a pic to get your opinion if its okay with you?

Anyways, i really mean to say that i love this place and their staffs *wink*!

Looking forward to monsters in your grow!

Baked rant! Sorry...

you seem a nice guy you put yourself about help others thats what this site is all about i joined here growing my 1st auto knowing very little and people went out of there way for me and you dont find that on most sites or you get trolled to fuck off someone also the seeds sometimes are test seeds so expect a odd dud i think thats why you always get a bunch in case so its not you it happens

Back