SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

you ever want any advice hit me up pal but just read read read on here and you will be golden
Appreciate it!

Reading every day! I'm planning on putting a guide together for myself with little bits of info I've found. So I can have a plan of attack throughout all the phases. The only one thing I have down, is how to cook and smoke lol

update day today i potted my girls into there forever home they seem to enjoy the rays off the sanlight i have it hung at around 30 inch high but with only 1 turned on at the moment temps are around 77f 25c so a nice temp for these young girls being winter in the uk i can supplement heat with a tube heater when need be .about my girl the sour hound is around day 13 shes the larger one of the 3 and the 2 white train are on day 9 but one is a bit of a runt to the others so i will stick with her but these seeds where all freebies with seedsman orders and a odd no so that's why i ran them a 2 x and 1 anyway now for some pics
Screenshot_20181128-143046_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-143034_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-143042_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
update day today i potted my girls into there forever home they seem to enjoy the rays off the sanlight i have it hung at around 30 inch high but with only 1 turned on at the moment temps are around 77f 25c so a nice temp for these young girls being winter in the uk i can supplement heat with a tube heater when need be .about my girl the sour hound is around day 13 shes the larger one of the 3 and the 2 white train are on day 9 but one is a bit of a runt to the others so i will stick with her but these seeds where all freebies with seedsman orders and a odd no so that's why i ran them a 2 x and 1 anyway now for some pics View attachment 979540 View attachment 979541 View attachment 979542
Off to a good start buddy! That light seems pretty cool..:smokeit:

Off to a good start buddy! That light seems pretty cool..:smokeit:
there awesome frank https://www.sanlight.com/ check em out im so happy as its something i can really push myself with also once there on the res say 2 weeks both lights will come into play plus im like a kid with a new toy at xmas :pass::vibe:

Appreciate it!

Reading every day! I'm planning on putting a guide together for myself with little bits of info I've found. So I can have a plan of attack throughout all the phases. The only one thing I have down, is how to cook and smoke lol
if you do a journal its great for going back to in the future plus you have advise on tap and you will most probably help fellow growers along the way that's what afn is all about :bighug::pass::frog:

They ready for harvest yet?
maybe a couple of weeks lol im in a good place for meds i took 4 girls down this month so it will tide me over now and the holidays and thanks for your support @STILLSMOKIN

if you do a journal its great for going back to in the future plus you have advise on tap and you will most probably help fellow growers along the way that's what afn is all about

100% doing a journal once i get going. I'm checking status of all the items I've ordered and can't wait to get going. I finally purchased my fan/filter today and should get it tomorrow..today might be tent day!

Few questions about your grow. At what point do you start to lower the lights? And what distance is recommended for those lights.

Back