SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

there awesome frank https://www.sanlight.com/ check em out im so happy as its something i can really push myself with also once there on the res say 2 weeks both lights will come into play plus im like a kid with a new toy at xmas :pass::vibe:
Wow! That is a cool light - both literally and figuratively. I wish I could get one. Seems like it’s a European thing so far though.

i was kindly invited to be able to test these super led lights and i am super excited to get started here is my setup 4x4 budda room cheap grow tent, 2 x sanlight q6w , 4 15 ltr autopots but may be running 3 this time around on a 47 ltr res , i will be running coco with a couple of inch clay pebbles ,a 5inch rvk fan high power version and rhino pro filter .. well now onto the best bit the lights come with built in driver s so they are just plug and play and they are daisy chainable so just one socket. im so excited to get them up and hung just removing my other budget led lights with tons of pics to follow .i will be growing 3 mephisto seeds 1 sour hound and 2 white train as of yet on my first test with these beauties I will be updating every couple of days and thanks again sanlight I hope to do you proud View attachment 978584 View attachment 978585 View attachment 978586 View attachment 978587 View attachment 978588 View attachment 978589 View attachment 978590
thank you st.Tom I listened to some people about using cfl thank you sir for directing into what to do next could you recommend a good LED?This is where I get corrected thank you sir, will be looking forward to be getting on the right track,im using these lights because of energy efficient.I can"nt afford a higher power bill could you tell me are they more expensive? IMG_0113.JPG IMG_0114.JPG the OG Kush is nice and bushy I have already LST on OG

well seedlings have settled in wonderful im considering pulling the run as i have just started germinating 2 blue cheese by dinafem plus sanlight sent me some info about hanging distance ect so pic included
sanlight1.PNG

well seedlings have settled in wonderful im considering pulling the run as i have just started germinating 2 blue cheese by dinafem plus sanlight sent me some info about hanging distance ect so pic included
View attachment 980292
nice info sheet to get with a new light :smoking:

nice info sheet to get with a new light :smoking:
Thanks pal I couldn't find any info online about hanging distance ECT so thanks to sanlight once again for sending me the included info I appreciate it

View attachment 980292
that look's like a lot of money hanging there,i was looking on amazon and found the lights you were telling thanks for info going too look them up now

that look's like a lot of money hanging there,i was looking on amazon and found the lights you were telling thanks for info going too look them up now
check your inbox pal

thank you st.Tom I listened to some people about using cfl thank you sir for directing into what to do next could you recommend a good LED?This is where I get corrected thank you sir, will be looking forward to be getting on the right track,im using these lights because of energy efficient.I can"nt afford a higher power bill could you tell me are they more expensive? View attachment 980203 View attachment 980204 the OG Kush is nice and bushy I have already LST on OG
they are looking perfect. nice going !!!

Back