SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

a few more trichomes shots off my gorilla glue at the back she 69 days old today and will be coming down within the week i took a lower little bit off these were took with a USB microscope I'd love a higher quality one
WIN_20190406_21_48_47_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190406_21_49_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190406_21_50_22_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190406_21_51_08_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190406_21_51_15_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190406_21_54_29_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190406_21_56_26_Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20190406-221041_Gallery.jpg

looking like you wished they would. Candy time.

looking like you wished they would. Candy time.
i feel i let myself down with her at the back but as always im my own worsed critic im more excited for the cbd one ive done shes a short stuff amnesia cbd and is 8 per cent of cbd and thc ive never had a try of a cbd or mixed strain also im waffling now how are you keeping my good friend

i feel i let myself down with her at the back but as always im my own worsed critic im more excited for the cbd one ive done shes a short stuff amnesia cbd and is 8 per cent of cbd and thc ive never had a try of a cbd or mixed strain also im waffling now how are you keeping my good friend
Doing well here. Spring is in the air and the trees are showing their buds. My tent is starting to spread out. Enjoy.

a few more trichomes shots off my gorilla glue at the back she 69 days old today and will be coming down within the week i took a lower little bit off these were took with a USB microscope I'd love a higher quality one
View attachment 1040866 View attachment 1040867 View attachment 1040868 View attachment 1040869 View attachment 1040870 View attachment 1040871 View attachment 1040872 View attachment 1040873
Awesome shots with the microscope Tom! :photog::growing:
It is looking flipping amazing in there, Those SanLights, do a seriously good job, you must be well happy with them!:d5:

Doing well here. Spring is in the air and the trees are showing their buds. My tent is starting to spread out. Enjoy.
thanks pal

Awesome shots with the microscope Tom! :photog::growing:
It is looking flipping amazing in there, Those SanLights, do a seriously good job, you must be well happy with them!:d5:
im fucking amazed with them also thats the usb one on the little stand i bought do you think a higher quality one would do a better job its my bday soon so looking at maybe a upgrade

thanks pal

im fucking amazed with them also thats the usb one on the little stand i bought do you think a higher quality one would do a better job its my bday soon so looking at maybe a upgrade
Hey Tom
HTEB.gif
Glandular Tricomes 2019-04-06_23-38-38.jpg

I had a look around and found a site called "420 Big Bud" who had a review of different scopes for looking at Trichomes.
The one I liked the best has 1000x magnification. I think the scopes we use are 200x so you will get 5x that with this one I'm about to share.
AmScope M150C-I all-Metal Optical Glass Microscope Review
71FyU4vNusL._SL500_.jpg

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] AmScope M150C-I all-Metal Optical Glass Microscope Review

Cost around £90

Buy from Amazon(US UK CA) this link should work

This is a student biological microscope that can also prove to be an excellent choice for marijuana enthusiasts. From the products that are mentioned in this post, this is the only one that is a full-sized microscope. Nonetheless, there is still no need to worry as it is still fairly easy to use, basically because it is made with the needs of students in mind.
One thing that makes this great for viewing trichomes is the 360-degree swivel head, which can also be positioned at an inclined angle of 45 degrees. You will be able to see to trichomes precisely at such a position, made even better by the fact that there is a built-in illumination. The optical system is also fully-coated, minimizing the likelihood that your view will end up being blurred.
In terms of durability, you can be confident that this microscope will be equally impressive. It has a solid metal frame that comes with a scratch-resistant finish. The mechanical components, meanwhile, boast of all-metal construction. Plus, for your peace of mind, the manufacturer offers a five-year warranty.

What Amazon says
  • This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences
  • 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
  • Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
  • LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
  • Sturdy all metal framework

Product description on Amazon

This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It is an ideal microscope for home or school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It is brand new in original box.

Features :

- A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- LED Illumination
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Five Levels of Sharp Images: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty

Packing List :

- 1 Monocular Microscope with Three Objectives
- 1 WF10X Eyepiece
- 1 25X Eyepiece
- 1 Dust Cover
- 2 Clips
- 1 User's Manual

The funny thing this is the scope I was looking at before I found this on the site I mention earlier!

This is just a thought of what might suit you from our chats.
It is something I will be considering and the price is good too.
Of course I will encourage you to do as much research as possible yourself as you may find something which stands out to you!
I will continue to look around and if I find something even better at a good price , I will be sure to bring it to your attention.
I also have just read through @Slater SanLight test thread and wow that's some nice growing and photography!!!
Both you guys have it going on in spades, with those lights and have produced some awesome, beautiful buds, shimmering in frost!!
Hope the above info is of some help and gives you something to think about!
:pass:

Hey Tom
HTEB.gif
View attachment 1040900
I had a look around and found a site called "420 Big Bud" who had a review of different scopes for looking at Trichomes.
The one I liked the best has 1000x magnification. I think the scopes we use are 200x so you will get 5x that with this one I'm about to share.
AmScope M150C-I all-Metal Optical Glass Microscope Review
71FyU4vNusL._SL500_.jpg

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] AmScope M150C-I all-Metal Optical Glass Microscope Review

Cost around £90

Buy from Amazon(US UK CA) this link should work

This is a student biological microscope that can also prove to be an excellent choice for marijuana enthusiasts. From the products that are mentioned in this post, this is the only one that is a full-sized microscope. Nonetheless, there is still no need to worry as it is still fairly easy to use, basically because it is made with the needs of students in mind.
One thing that makes this great for viewing trichomes is the 360-degree swivel head, which can also be positioned at an inclined angle of 45 degrees. You will be able to see to trichomes precisely at such a position, made even better by the fact that there is a built-in illumination. The optical system is also fully-coated, minimizing the likelihood that your view will end up being blurred.
In terms of durability, you can be confident that this microscope will be equally impressive. It has a solid metal frame that comes with a scratch-resistant finish. The mechanical components, meanwhile, boast of all-metal construction. Plus, for your peace of mind, the manufacturer offers a five-year warranty.

What Amazon says

• This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences
    • 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
    • Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
    • LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
    • Sturdy all metal framework

Product description on Amazon

This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It is an ideal microscope for home or school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It is brand new in original box.

Features :

- A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- LED Illumination
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Five Levels of Sharp Images: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty

Packing List :

- 1 Monocular Microscope with Three Objectives
- 1 WF10X Eyepiece
- 1 25X Eyepiece
- 1 Dust Cover
- 2 Clips
- 1 User's Manual

The funny thing this is the scope I was looking at before I found this on the site I mention earlier!

This is just a thought of what might suit you from our chats.
It is something I will be considering and the price is good too.
Of course I will encourage you to do as much research as possible yourself as you may find something which stands out to you!
I will continue to look around and if I find something even better at a good price , I will be sure to bring it to your attention.
I also have just read through @Slater SanLight test thread and wow that's some nice growing and photography!!!
Both you guys have it going on in spades, with those lights and have produced some awesome, beautiful buds, shimmering in frost!!
Hope the above info is of some help and gives you something to think about!
:pass:
that looks like what im after but you cant plug that one onto a pc screen or phone id prefer one like that so im nosing on amzon now and thanks so much

that looks like what im after but you cant plug that one onto a pc screen or phone id prefer one like that so im nosing on amzon now and thanks so much
Ooooooops! :face::nono::rofl:
Ok so the price was good because you had to buy the camera separately, it's been a long day and Arty aint on form!
However for £136.99
AmScope M158C-SP14-E 40X-1000X Biology Science Metal Glass Student Microscope with USB Digital Camera and Slide Preparation Kit <<< This is the link:thumbsup:
  • 360 degree rotating monocular head with optical glass lenses, offering five levels of magnification up to 1000X
  • Sturdy all-metal framework with single glass lens condenser and 6-hole disc diaphragm
  • LED illumination powered via outlet and/or batteries
  • Digital camera with advanced editing, processing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
  • Includes slide preparation kit
This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, a 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse and fine focusing, with an LED illumination system that uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth. This is an ideal microscope for academics in home school and from students in elementary to high school. A microscope of this caliber is an excellent instrument for hobbyists.

Along with some prepared biological-specimen slides, this kit also includes a slide-preparation kit, with blank slides, red and blue stains, and several tools to put together your own specimen slides.

Ok so it's an extra £46 or so but still not a bad price for 1000X magnification and this time with a camera!:smoking:

Ooooooops! :face::nono::rofl:
Ok so the price was good because you had to buy the camera separately, it's been a long day and Arty aint on form!
However for £136.99
AmScope M158C-SP14-E 40X-1000X Biology Science Metal Glass Student Microscope with USB Digital Camera and Slide Preparation Kit <<< This is the link:thumbsup:

• 360 degree rotating monocular head with optical glass lenses, offering five levels of magnification up to 1000X
    • Sturdy all-metal framework with single glass lens condenser and 6-hole disc diaphragm
    • LED illumination powered via outlet and/or batteries
    • Digital camera with advanced editing, processing & measuring software for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
    • Includes slide preparation kit
This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, a 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse and fine focusing, with an LED illumination system that uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X. The digital camera captures still images and video, and allows you to view a live stream on your PC. The included software for Windows offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while capturing high-definition images. On Mac computers, the camera can be used as a driverless imaging device, compatible with various applications, such as ProScope and Photo Booth. This is an ideal microscope for academics in home school and from students in elementary to high school. A microscope of this caliber is an excellent instrument for hobbyists.

Along with some prepared biological-specimen slides, this kit also includes a slide-preparation kit, with blank slides, red and blue stains, and several tools to put together your own specimen slides.

Ok so it's an extra £46 or so but still not a bad price for 1000X magnification and this time with a camera!:smoking:
If I find anything cheaper and better I will let you know pal and thanks for the research but that looks like a great scope

Back