SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Wowza Tom! I see plenty of trimming in the future
its the worsed part but what a payoff i do love my hobby and im always excited for new strains but this time around i have a shortstuff cbd mix strain and as ive never tried any cbd im so excited shes 8 pcent of each so should be a nice treat and thanks so much @Dudeski for popping back here and showing your support as i hope to make the sanlight people happy with my efforts

its the worsed part but what a payoff i do love my hobby and im always excited for new strains but this time around i have a shortstuff cbd mix strain and as ive never tried any cbd im so excited shes 8 pcent of each so should be a nice treat and thanks so much @Dudeski for popping back here and showing your support as i hope to make the sanlight people happy with my efforts
I always read, just dont always comment. The lights are so, so good!
I'm going to run a cbd strain eventually too, so it will be good to see the SS one grow.

You have done a top job with these!

I always read, just dont always comment. The lights are so, so good!
I'm going to run a cbd strain eventually too, so it will be good to see the SS one grow.

You have done a top job with these!
thanks my friend i wish i could share a little with you

a couple of update pics first of my zamnesia gorilla glues trichomes pic 1 and 2 at day 68 shes very close to done and will meet her maker after my first thc bomb comes down mainly because she's in front of the big girl also some pics of her on no 3 and 4 and 5 and no 6 is my cbd strain from short stuff plus there all the same age
Screenshot_20190405-121542_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190405-122013_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190405-121648_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190405-121636_Gallery.jpg
20190405_121133.jpg
20190405_121124.jpg

thanks my friend i wish i could share a little with you
......I'm in the UK dude.......:d5:.......I like to share TOP BUD bro....:bow:.....because that's what you have been growin....:baked::smiley1:
a couple of update pics first of my zamnesia gorilla glues trichomes pic 1 and 2 at day 68 shes very close to done and will meet her maker after my first thc bomb comes down mainly because she's in front of the big girl also some pics of her on no 3 and 4 and 5 and no 6 is my cbd strain from short stuff plus there all the same age
View attachment 1040082 View attachment 1040083 View attachment 1040097 View attachment 1040098 View attachment 1040101 View attachment 1040103
.......See brother.......:bump:.....just gorgeous, well done :joy::smiley1:

Are you using coco? I tried to find your medium in your posts but must of missed it.

Edit...I'm a dumbass. Just read your OP again and boom, found my answer. Great job bro, I'll be following for sure.

Are you using coco? I tried to find your medium in your posts but must of missed it.

Edit...I'm a dumbass. Just read your OP again and boom, found my answer. Great job bro, I'll be following for sure.
yes coco clay pebble mix ive always gone with coco i dont think you can grow girls as big with soil just my opinion also id advise getting a line cleaner it stops blockages and stops salt build up in your pipes and around your floats i use ata clean its cheap and stops unwanted headaches also if you ever need anything just hit me up

Back