SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

I am watching and waiting to learn from you Tom!!
I know you have skills, that I have yet to acquire!
It will be a pleasure to tag along and gain new understandings and skills, which i will readily put to use when the Rainbow Stones are finished! The Citrus Noir seeing as I only have one on the go will get vaped as dry herb but there may enough trimmings to do something with!
I am also looking at buying a Roisn press, just a small one which can do 5 at a time with 1500 lb pressure!
I think this year making different extract is definitely on the cards you and @Slater seem to have a good working knowledge of the process, I look forward to expanding my knowledge base with you guys!
arty you are 3 levels up on me my friend i learned everything i know off here and youtube the oil thing i think ive perfected to a art its just all about safety and a bit of patience but i can always help you along the way my friend

I am also looking at buying a Roisn press, just a small one which can do 5 at a time with 1500 lb pressure!

I'm in the market very soon for one, hair straighteners only get you so far...Squish it have permanent sale on their web site at the moment, not sure if RosinTech have made it over her yet... right that's resolved it then, my next hash and rosin making will be fully documented... I'm still aim for that first sticky

i fucking shit myself id just finished posting to arty and a ginger bearded man was looking at me lol

:crying::crying::crying:

I'm in the market very soon for one, hair straighteners only get you so far...Squish it have permanent sale on their web site at the moment, not sure if RosinTech have made it over her yet... right that's resolved it then, my next hash and rosin making will be fully documented... I'm still aim for that first sticky

:crying::crying::crying:
This is the press i'm looking to get, just for making small personal runs for dabs and medibles!
rosinbomb-rocket-rotator-02_large.jpg

https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/products/rosinbomb-rocket
  • Creates 1500lbs of force
  • Presses up to 5 grams at once
  • Compact at only 10 inches tall
  • Follow the link for full details
Currently £500 on EODI as it is on sale , that is £100 cheaper than it is on the Rosinbomb website!
Namaste vapes also have it for £500

arty you are 3 levels up on me my friend i learned everything i know off here and youtube the oil thing i think ive perfected to a art its just all about safety and a bit of patience but i can always help you along the way my friend
Now that's plenty Tom or you'll make me all bashful lol!:smoking:
Very kind of you to say though!:cheers:
You will be a great help, i have only played with making a tiny amount of BHO (outdoors) I made the blast tube out of a turkey baster:crying: and I have also made dry sieve hash, which I have done several times. I have a pollinator a motorised tumbler sieve from Holland but because my grows are fairly modest, I don't get to use it often.
I think I need to do a grow purely dedicated to hash making!!

Screenshot_20190411-160155_Gallery.jpg
a couple of pics from lights out the gorilla glue will be coming down over the weekend i tidied her up a little but shes a right bonny girl also had to stake the front thc bomb with her coke bottle colas plus a sneaky peak at my short stuff cbd girl at the back

Screenshot_20190411-160149_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190411-160142_Gallery.jpg

Those all look delicious!!!! Does staking help yield? Or just prevent breakage?

Sent by a weed nerd
Just to stop her falling over mainly you can use stakes to train them also but the 4 big main colas are super heavy now shes filling out like crazy

Back