SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

The gorilla glue lady has been harvested and are all in brown paper bags to dry also every bottom buds I just saved to make some killer bho in a few weeks it's in the black bucket in pics and theres loads and I'm lazy to be honest trimming small bits I'd rather just use for that so nothing goes to waste also couple of pics of my amnesia cbd plant shes been stuck beside this big girl getting blocked and the sanlights still got through her canopy to get even the middles and there nice and fat

Screenshot_20190412-150612_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190412-153137_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190412-153159_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190412-160235_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190412-160004_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
The gorilla glue lady has been harvested and are all in brown paper bags to dry also every bottom buds I just saved to make some killer bho in a few weeks it's in the black bucket in pics and theres loads and I'm lazy to be honest trimming small bits I'd rather just use for that so nothing goes to waste also couple of pics of my amnesia cbd plant shes been stuck beside this big girl getting blocked and the sanlights still got through her canopy to get even the middles and there nice and fat

View attachment 1043925 View attachment 1043926 View attachment 1043927View attachment 1043945 View attachment 1043944
Well done bro......very well done......they look fantastic..:smiley1:

Well done bro......very well done......they look fantastic..:smiley1:
thanks pal you always spare me on all your support helps so much cheers vapo

View attachment 1043925 View attachment 1043926 View attachment 1043927View attachment 1043945 View attachment 1043944

looking good as always my man :d5:

No seriously it looks beautiful as always but even under blurples your plants looked great, what I want to know is if the Sanlight has improved your frost and terpene profile?
id say so deffo tons more frost but my main thing i like is the penetration through the canopy also if you look at the final picture of the cbd girl shes sugar coated i feel like licking it but seriously shes been buried at the back of the tent and today is the first time i could give her a full once over and i knew she had a massive main cola but fuck me her middles are off the chart and going with my bluples id need double the power to get these yeild s but the middle stuff would be no where near the quality of these on my grow before this i had1 900w high power kinbo about 350w +a 600w viperspectra+ 275w +1000w low power kingbo 200w at the wall and this at430w from the wall just hands down destroys them

Back