SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Thanks pal all your support means so much these lights are so good sanlights are superb :bighug::pass:
Seems there are many really good lighting solutions out there. Fun to watch our excellent growers put products to the test! A boon to the grower/shopper, must be all of us:smoking:

Seems there are many really good lighting solutions out there. Fun to watch our excellent growers put products to the test! A boon to the grower/shopper, must be all of us:smoking:
I cant thank @Son of Hobbes @Mossy and @SANlight for giving me the opinion to try these lights I feel they put a lot of trust in me and I just want to show how good they are :bighug::pass::bong:

Thanks pal also some great pics incoming I'm off to chop or make a start on my thc bomb her colas are like coke bottles shes one of my finer girls

I cant thank @Son of Hobbes @Mossy and @SANlight for giving me the opinion to try these lights I feel they put a lot of trust in me and I just want to show how good they are :bighug::pass::bong:

Hey thank you for testing it out and following through and for providing honest feedback (that's the goal!)

Some pics as promised I'm halfway threw this beast her colas all tops are the size of the main top on the amnesia you can see were I have the top next to it in the pic anyway enjoy peeps am off to blast some scissor hash
Screenshot_20190416-223716_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190416-223709_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190416-223733_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190416-223724_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190416-223743_Gallery.jpg

Back