SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

:holymoly: Great pics. You got yourself many happy hours with the scissors. :bravo:
bottoms are very leafy its a bit of a pain in the arse but needs must and trimming is always a chore the tops im always happy doing ya know the big stuff and cheers pal for your continued support

awesome meds @St. Tom I just want to thank you and a lot of others that has helped me during my first grow,i did"nt do a journal this grow because not 1 plant was normal they either grow wild or stunted when my other 3 get ready I"ll send some pic's. I did get 32.63g off stupid long plant. You were the first to help me out and advise, other members have also helped me im thankful to every one @ AFN, and im excited to see every ones grow ,1 hell of a grow my friend you are the man now you can sit back and enjoy the seeds you have sown, enjoy my friend

awesome meds @St. Tom I just want to thank you and a lot of others that has helped me during my first grow,i did"nt do a journal this grow because not 1 plant was normal they either grow wild or stunted when my other 3 get ready I"ll send some pic's. I did get 32.63g off stupid long plant. You were the first to help me out and advise, other members have also helped me im thankful to every one @ AFN, and im excited to see every ones grow ,1 hell of a grow my friend you are the man now you can sit back and enjoy the seeds you have sown, enjoy my friend
thanks so much my friend your support means a lot :bighug::pass: and i would help you out if i ever can as long as your improving each grow then you will just hit your stride its all about getting you environment right and going from there

Quick pic of my cbd amnesia shes 81 days old and will getting harvested this week some better pics will be up later
Screenshot_20190418-154352_Gallery.jpg

Back