SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

I am speechless. We have got to get a final tally from all of your ladies. You look a wee bit like mini me.

:WTF::size:
Thanks so much pal off 2 I think I have over 260g but I will tally up the gram per wat at the end

I am speechless. We have got to get a final tally from all of your ladies. You look a wee bit like mini me.

:WTF::size:
just a little tally with my 2nd thc bomb i done very well out of her so 202 g from 168 g from my gorilla glue plus 98g for my 1st girl so 468 grams from 3 and one lady still to finish so i have smashed the gram per wat already
this is the power off the sanlights i know they are expensive but look at the difference i was running double the wattage of these through winter a 900w a 600w and a 1000w cheap budget so im saving tons on my electric bill

just a little tally with my 2nd thc bomb i done very well out of her so 202 g from 168 g from my gorilla glue plus 98g for my 1st girl so 468 grams from 3 and one lady still to finish so i have smashed the gram per wat already
this is the power off the sanlights i know they are expensive but look at the difference i was running double the wattage of these through winter a 900w a 600w and a 1000w cheap budget so im saving tons on my electric bill
You killed it.

cbd looks...well its more noises than words :thumbsup::greenthumb::growing:
cracking grow,belter harvests :smokeit: buds and buds :woohoo:
:pighug:
have you smoked many cbd strains archie ive never had a try so i jumped at this

well boys and girls i now only have the cbd lady drying in bags s we will start tday as part 3 off this test grow we have 3 strains no1 is a Humboldt seeds bubba kush ,and a seedstockers candy dawg ,plus a short stuff purple gorilla they are all approaching day 4 tomorrow so until something gets interesting i will only post a couple of pics a week and i want to thanks @SANlight once again
20190423_173514.jpg
Screenshot_20190423-172213_Gallery.jpg

well boys and girls i now only have the cbd lady drying in bags s we will start tday as part 3 off this test grow we have 3 strains no1 is a Humboldt seeds bubba kush ,and a seedstockers candy dawg ,plus a short stuff purple gorilla they are all approaching day 4 tomorrow so until something gets interesting i will only post a couple of pics a week and i want to thanks @SANlight once again View attachment 1050140 View attachment 1050141
good luck tom candy dawg is some very nice smoke :d5:

final weigh in here for round 2 so off 4 plants i got 597 g from 430 w off both lights there the last cbd cross girl so off one thc bomb i got 98g off her bigger sister i got 202 g then my gorilla glue i got 168 g and this final 129 so i dont know how many grams per wat it is but its miles over 1 g per w @Nosias here's my total and another big thank you to @SANlight
7dddd097-2a61-4155-9ca6-29fa3cc3af1e.jpg

Back