SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

its very easy pal lots of vids on utube just soak your material in alcohol i use iso and give it a 3min wash and boil the alcohol off and thats what your left with u get about 10 percent return View attachment 1054940
thanks. I use 190 proof Everclear. I do not boil I let the 190 proof air evaporate in a glass baking pan and the scrape the goo off with a razor blade. The THC is very sticky and I need to cut it so I can vape it.

thanks. I use 190 proof Everclear. I do not boil I let the 190 proof air evaporate in a glass baking pan and the scrape the goo off with a razor blade. The THC is very sticky and I need to cut it so I can vape it.
cant get the everclear here pal i just use the iso but i generally make bho but this cbd one was made for pain and its amazing it was a cbd cross amnesia plus what a smoke its amazing

Few update pics the both big girls I fimmed as I normally top them so I thought I'd try this for a change I also switched both sanlights on and the res will be switched on at the weekend
Screenshot_20190507-154022_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190507-154006_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190507-154016_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190507-154012_Gallery.jpg

beautiful young ladies @St. Tom :pass:

RSO easy enough to make eh? looking for some things to try, thanks for sharing bro.

beautiful young ladies @St. Tom :pass:

RSO easy enough to make eh? looking for some things to try, thanks for sharing bro.
cheers pal i checked your girls before your samsquach will be insane i let mine go to about 80 days and she packed tons of weight on late and the rso is great and one of the easier ones to make

update day 21 on the bigger girls and day 10 on the younger girl and both on the left are short stuff purple gorillas the elder 3 are on the res now being bottom fed also i foliar spray them daily with remo velo kelp at a rate of 3ml a ltr thanks @Slater for this tip as it makes my girls go crazy also im at a 1.4 ec and a ph of 6.2 also this is lights on now well about half hr and there praying to the light gods as you see in pic 1
Screenshot_20190512-154246_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190512-154304_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190512-154250_Gallery.jpg

update day 21 on the bigger girls and day 10 on the younger girl and both on the left are short stuff purple gorillas the elder 3 are on the res now being bottom fed also i foliar spray them daily with remo velo kelp at a rate of 3ml a ltr thanks @Slater for this tip as it makes my girls go crazy also im at a 1.4 ec and a ph of 6.2 also this is lights on now well about half hr and there praying to the light gods as you see in pic 1
View attachment 1058254 View attachment 1058255 View attachment 1058256
.....lookin gooooooood dude....they are just flying...:smiley1:

Dam
View attachment 1058254 View attachment 1058255 View attachment 1058256
There will be a housing squeeze going on in there. What huge looking leaves ...

Back