SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Any chance of a pic or two of your fan? I have a similar one and can't get it to stay on the pole. Just wondering if you've done something different?

Any chance of a pic or two of your fan? I have a similar one and can't get it to stay on the pole. Just wondering if you've done something different?
only the secret jardin ones clip on the poles has yours got them or a big clip
20190524_145339.jpg

Yup, the big clip like an oversized clothes peg. Bloody hopeless. It popped off once and thankfully didn't land on the plants. Been too scared to put it up since then. I'm thinking wire ...

Yup, the big clip like an oversized clothes peg. Bloody hopeless. It popped off once and thankfully didn't land on the plants. Been too scared to put it up since then. I'm thinking wire ...
I had them before myself and there more danger if you have the cash I'd deffo go with the secret jardin there called monkey fans and do 3 models the middle ones oscillating and they all have the clip ons for poles I wish you could buy them separate I can take some more pics if you like

I had them before myself and there more danger if you have the cash I'd deffo go with the secret jardin there called monkey fans and do 3 models the middle ones oscillating and they all have the clip ons for poles I wish you could buy them separate I can take some more pics if you like
one thing i will never buy again is a secret jardin fan, secret ma arse loud as fuck. was well disappointed with the one i purchased. £10 cheap ebay efforts all day long. p.s plants looking great bud. ww

one thing i will never buy again is a secret jardin fan, secret ma arse loud as fuck. was well disappointed with the one i purchased. £10 cheap ebay efforts all day long. p.s plants looking great bud. ww
Mine arnt to bad but I respect your opinion the oscillating one now are a newer model as the first lot went faulty after a few mths I rate them more for the connector to the poles

yeah the pole connectors are great, and the additional wee twirl metal that goes round the pole as well is great. just when oscillating its very noisy.

yeah the pole connectors are great, and the additional wee twirl metal that goes round the pole as well is great. just when oscillating its very noisy.
i mean i couldn't sleep in the same room but the extractor fan in my tent is about the same and when its zipped its not to bad and the ver 2.0 is more reliable ive had 8 mths out of this model and its still going strong so fingers crossed and thanks for checking out my journal

Back